Playing by Remote Desktop??

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Elivo11, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Tweakfour17 Augur

Ah ok. I've managed to get Chrome Remote Desktop for Android to send random key strokes to EQ so it's almost like its interpreting it as a different keyboard layout. Teamviewer keyboard works fine but to click with the mouse requires a double tap and hold with a slight drag to make it register as a click. Very annoying. Has anyone ever got either software to play nice fully with EQ?
  2. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

In the United States, an employer can terminate employment for any reason other than those prohibited by law. Prohibited by the Federal government are race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, disabilities (if able to do the job), or national origin. Also, if age 40 or older, age.

Discrimination based on sexual orientation is prohibited in Federal employment (if you work for the Federal government), and in some (not all) states.

Other than that, excluding union or contract stipulations, you can be fired for almost anything.

https://www.eeoc.gov/facts/qanda.html
    NameAlreadyInUse likes this.
  3. Jumbur Improved Familiar

One of my old friends had a job at an internet cafe, where EQ was already pre-installed, and he was allowed to play there, as long as he didn't neglect the costumers. He needed constant afk-breaks everytime a customer showed up. I think he he grouped exclusively with me in that period, as I was understanding about his erratic afk-behavior.

If you group with someone, make it known beforehand that you need to afk alot with no warning, and select a low-risk playstyle that allow for "afk'ism". Sitting in a corner and grinding xp is possible under some "work-conditions" . Especially if a group-member can "take over" in a pinch. :)
  4. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

Smart employers don't give reasons when letting employees go, unless required by law or contractual obligation. They simply say, "good bye". If that.
  5. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

AKA At-Will Employment