Player Housing Guild ranks not able to set permissions

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Sycloniss, Apr 20, 2022.

1. Sycloniss Journeyman

A few patches ago the ability to set rank permssions for guild stopped working. I was hoping today's patch might fix it. Still bugged you are unable to set up permissions for guild ranks to access housing plots. Please fix this....
  2. niente Developer

Can you give us a little more detail? Is the issue with the guild window or on the real estate plot? What rank do you try on what permission (just as 1 example)?
  3. Sycloniss Journeyman

On the manage tab for Owner's Clubs you see all your guild ranks and used to be able to set entire ranks to level of access to your house. Now when you try and set a rank nothing changes. Indv tab still works and you can set players at permission ranks. But no way for you to update say all the players in your guild at the rank of raider to say trustie rank for your house.
  4. Sycloniss Journeyman

With 800 members in my guild I do not want to have to manually type all that out....
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

This is really hard to understand without screen shots. Others have mentioned you can use the manage tab to add your entire guild to have access to that house/plot. It has never worked for me at all. I still have to add every person one by one.

Screen shots would be nice.
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

This is my understanding on the below picture. I am standing in a plot I own and I would like all my guild mates to access everything. So I bring up the real estate manage screen and click on owners club near the top

I then click the drop down arrows to make leaders, senior officers, officer and senior member as co owner. I thought this would make any guild mate with those designations have access to this plot.

It never has for me:(
    [IMG]
    niente likes this.
  7. Sycloniss Journeyman

Correct all my newly placed houses this screen does not change the rank permission when I select guild rank and a house permission setting. When I click add it does not update the guild rank to the new level of house permissions like it used too. Now all my old houses place months ago that I set the permissions on are all updated and work for guild ranks. Just none of the new houses I place can I update.