Planes of Power progression for Artisan prize quest line.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by isabot, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Thrillho Augur

Judging by the amount of messages that still get sent in General chat asking when the last time so-and-so was killed, we need more messages asking for help, not less. Clearly there are still people out there doing the progression, and it helps no one by secretly killing this stuff. When the AP came out and there was a push for PoP flagging, the general chat had oodles of messages from people organizing kills so that lots of people can get flagged. There was even a public google spreadsheet with the kill times of each of the mobs so one could reasonably estimate when the next kill would be.

If you're doing progression, I strongly encourage you to communicate any kills you have with your guild and in general chat. Share as much information as you can. It will help someone, and hopefully that someone will return the favour to you.
    Mintalie likes this.
  2. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I thought as much. I did it all solo as a 104 (completely scrub) druid with no heroic AAs. If I could do it, a 110 mage certainly can :)

There are many good web sites out there to help with the details:
    Bonzz's Planar Progression Page!
    Planar Progression
    Planes of Power Progression
    The Planes of Power flagging guide - Fanra's EverQuest Wiki
    EQ PoP Flagging Guide
    PoP Flags

Good luck!

Tat
    Mintalie likes this.
  3. Mintalie Augur

Thanks so much! I've been scouring those sites all day and at least now have a feel for how to start and then go from there. :)
  4. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Yes, I found them very helpful. I had absolutely 0% of any PoP progression done when I started working on it for AP. Those sites helped me through it the whole way.
  5. CrazyLarth Augur