Plane of Storms pick requirement numbers

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Gremin, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Gremin Augur

So we had 110 in main pick, and 29 in pick 1 and a second pick is not popping? That is a little excessive don't you think?
  2. Machentoo Augur

Move some from base pick to pick 1 and you'll be just fine. All picks must meet the threshold, it doesn't just average it.
  3. taliefer Augur

ive seen two picks spawn at once when a base zone gets rushed by many players, the pick spawning feature seems a little weird
  4. AgentofChange Augur

Yes this will happen if all 110 of those players zoned in immediately. But they probably zoned in slowly over time.
  5. sifonin Augur

I think the pick threshold to create a new pick (on RF) was forty two per pick, FWIW.
  6. Quazilla Journeyman

Wasn't storms nerfed where the 6 smaller named giant's don't spawn in additional picks?
    I guess I don't see why you are worrying about additional picks open, unless you plan to exp there?
  7. Kloven Elder

You can get medallion dropping named in picks. We unfortunately found they don't spawn immediately when the new pick opens.

I also recall 42 to get another pick, needing 15 in the pick to remain open.