Plane of Justice Trials

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Shimmerleaf, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Shimmerleaf Augur

An alt is trying to do PoJ trial for progression for Aid Grimel.

He says "I am prepared" and the tribunal gives his script.
    He says I am ready to begin the trial of xxx, and the tribunal says then begin.
    Then nothing, no port.
    He says the same thing a minute or 5 minutes later: the trial is already underway, you must wait.

Tried this on 3 different NPCs with the same result.
    He is not grouped, is close to the NPC and is visible, with no other tasks, missions, etc.

So what is the deal here? How do we even START progression?

Please fix this. I have 4 characters working on progress, three starting from scratch.

Shimmerleaf
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Same issue when I went there with my boxes. I can't remember what fixed it, sorry but its in the script. I was able to complete all of them. Things to check #1 have they done all the mauvin stuff needed first #2 are they the right level #3 try saying just "start" or something like that. IIRC it was in how you tell him to begin.
  3. --Voodoo-- Augur

I did them recently just fine. There's a post on Alla saying they won't start while solo. Try while grouped or with a merc.
  4. Shimmerleaf Augur

Voodoo

That was the problem! Add a merc and get a trial. Thank you both for replying, now onward we go =)
  5. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

That's odd I did them solo long before merc's were a thing. You just have to be standing on the platform that the Tribunal is standing on. I suppose they could have changed it but who knows.
  6. Tatanka Joe Schmo

You did them solo, but was someone grouped with you at the time? I remember them as always being mentioned as "group required". Never actually did one til last month, but I had no issues, with a full group of 6.

Tat
  7. Prathun Developer

The scripts on the "ready" dialogues on the Justice trial Tribunal NPCs use pc.teleport_group, which doesn't work on non-grouped characters. We can look into addressing this for a future update.
    roguerunner and Eaiana like this.