Plane of Innovation Stuck

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Mopman, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Mopman New Member

Killed the Manaetic Behemoth without pre-flagging Giwin Mirakon or hailing when he appeared in the room, then later got the pre-flag and killed it again , hailed Giwin Mirakon when he appears with the dead Behemoth and got the Character flag but no statement " Giwin Mirakon gives you a look of disbelief and then concern , ect ect .

Tried talking to Seer Mal Nae'Shi and asked her to "unlock memories" and "Guided Meditation" repeatedly but stuck on "You remember Nitram's words - 'three small turns to the right on the bottommost rivet should open the door' still appear no matter what.

I also tried to restart flagging with Giwin Mirakon but he will not reply to " I will test the machine " or any other prompt.

I have the Plain of Innovation Factory key.

My character achievements shows I have killed the Behemoth.

Aid Grimel will also not recognize your planar progression so completing the Artisan's Prize becomes impossible.

Either Seer MAl Nae'Shi should be able to adjust the flagging to work for planar progression and Aid Grimel or there must a way to reset and restart the Manaetic Behemoth mission.

Am on Luclin Server.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

try saying "what lore" and "what information" to the librarian in POK a the top of the library.

Also your TZ and VZ flags may not be completed
  3. Mopman New Member

Have been talking to the head librarian next to Aid Grimal at the top of the library and have killed and flagged Tallon , Vallon and Warlord Zek.
  4. Nennius Curmudgeon

5. Soulbanshee Augur

Paste seer log into here:
    http://www.alkabor.com/flags.html

Descriptions of what missing checkmarks need:
    http://ctguild.com/flags.htm
  6. Duder Augur

Have you tried talking to the static Giwin again? (Not the one that spawns after MB)
  7. Mopman New Member

filled it out:

Raids you can get flags for:

Solusek Ro
    Done:

PoJ trial is done.
    Grummus flag is complete.
    Terris Thule is complete.
    You can open door to PoI factory.
    Manaetic Behemoth done.
    Aerin'Dar done.
    Bertoxxulous done.
    Saryrn and KoS done.
    Askr quest in PoStorms done.
    Agnarr
    HoH trial 1 (Rydda'Dar) done.
    HoH trial 2 (Villagers) done.
    HoH trial 3 (Nomads) done.
    Mithaniel Marr done.
    Vallon Zek done.
    Tallon Zek done.
    ToSR pre-flag done.
    Arlyxir
    Jiva
    Dresolik
    Xuzl
    Rizlona
    Rallos Zek the Warlord

I have already killed Solusek Ro - I have the Conqueror of Solesek Ro's achievment.

What I am missing that prevents me from moving is "Giwin would like you to find him in Drunder so he can present you to Rallos Zek.

I do not have full credit for killing the Manaetic Behemoth because when I hailed Giwi Mirakon after killing it the second time after I did the preflag ( did not do it the first time ) I got the character flag but not the statement he was supposed to make .

Yes tried to talk to the static one he only says " well go on then , what are you cowering , ect ect " no matter what I prompt or say ( tried all the preflag statements ).
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

But Sol Ro is the one not in the list. It should read:
    Dresolik
    Xuzl
    Rizlona
    Solusek Ro
    Rallos Zek the Warlord

And at the top your Sol Ro is in red which means you may have killed him to get the title/acheivement but missed something like going down the chute or a hail to get the flag
  9. Mopman New Member

Yes but I have killed him and have the credit on my achievements , but to get the flag for killing him all previous steps must be done and the only one that does not have the correct response from the Seer is that I still get the " you remember nitrams words three small turns to the right on the bottomost rivet , ect " DESPITE having the credit for the kill.

There was no planar projection , but what chute? did not see one.
  10. Soulbanshee Augur

When you kill Sol Ro, near his zone in up in the tower a piece of the floor slides open to show lava. There will be a planar projection next to that if I remember. You have to hail the planar projection then jump and swim down the lava and zone into PoFire to actually get the progression flag. Hunter <> PoP flag.

You may need to re-do the Behe kill in order to talk to the special event Giwin. You may have the hunter credit but if you do not follow through correctly in hailing the event NPCs while they are up you do not get the special hidden character flags.
    https://almarsguides.com/eq/quests/PoP/PlanarProgression/PlaneofInnovation/DestroyTheBehemoth/
    Defeat him and then speak with Giwin Mirakon after he appears in the room for your character flag. That's all there is to it!
    [IMG]

All else try petitioning to see if they will tell you what hidden flag may be missing, or PM dreamweaver to see if they can action something. You missed something critical even though you completed certain events.
  11. Soulbanshee Augur

Or you did not hail the special event Nitram after Xanamech, or he died.
    https://almarsguides.com/eq/quests/PoP/PlanarProgression/PlaneofInnovation/NitramsCollection/
    Be prepared to save Nitram quickly - Xanamech will dispense with him in just a few hits.
    After you defeat Xanamech it's important that you hail Nitram Anizok to get your Character Flags!! Do not forget otherwise you'll need to repeat the entire quest again
  12. Mopman New Member

Nitram is for the factory key , I have that , the glitch is for the fight with the Menaetic Behemoth inside the factory and the hail with Giwin Mirakon who appears in the room once the Behemoth is dead .
    I hailed him , got the flag but he did not say anything and my flagging is incomplete because of that.
  13. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

We understand you believe the issue is due to not getting that text. But that is why Soul gave you the link to check your missing flags. A missed flag anywhere in the linage can cause an issue. When you ran your text in the form - which I hope you copied and pasted from the logs as opposed to just checking the boxes - it shows you are missing the raid for Sol Ro. And you don't remember going down the lava chute. It is memorable.

Raids you can get flags for:

Solusek Ro

I think at this point you need to petition. Hopefully a GM can reset your flags as has been done in the past.

Or redo the Sol Ro raid properly and redo all the hails at least 3 times with the seer and the librarian and it should clear it up
    Duder likes this.
  14. Duder Augur

Kill Sol Ro, Hail the Planar Projection (spawns after you have killed Sol Ro near where you are placed once you have clicked into the tower) The round circle on the floor near the PP is a door that falls out beneath you and brings you to plane of fire through the lava chute. After you have hailed the PP and gotten your character flag, open the door and fall into Plane of Fire.
  15. Mopman New Member

Thank you Duder , will try that , hopefully this fixes things.
    Duder likes this.
  16. Lemerian Elder

Are you also hailing the person in the library? Not just asking the questions?