Pillage and Plunder I - We want you!

Discussion in 'TLP Guild Recruitment' started by Borann, Dec 12, 2022.

1. Borann Journeyman

Pillage and Plunder I
    Are you looking for a laid back guild on the Yelinak Server? A community that is both welcoming and nice? A guild that raids without the screaming raid culture? That downs content? That doesn't "Require" you to raid? A guild that is I dare say.... FUN?
    Come join Pillage and Plunder, we are a returning guild from the Aradune server. We build a culture of helpfulness and have a community first mentality. We are a laid back group of folks that love to clear content, get loot, level up and just have a good time.
    PnP also raids consistently and has a full time raid schedule. We require discord, Max Level, and to come prepared when raiding. We are about having fun while do it but efficient and serious when the time calls for it.
    Currently we have cleared almost every boss, we are a very large guild that splits after progression is done. Bring your friends, your boxes, your alts... lets rock Planes of Power and Gates of Discord!

We run off a Closed DKP system using the OPENDKP website.

Current Raid Needs

Warrior: LOW
    Shadow Knight: NONE
    Paladin: LOW
    Enchanter: NONE
    Wizard: HIGH
    Magician: HIGH
    Necromancer: HIGH
    Druid: LOW
    Shaman: LOW
    Cleric: HIGH
    Rogue: HIGH
    Ranger: HIGH
    Monk: LOW
    Beastlord: MEDIUM
    Currently we will take any and all classes however if they are marked as NONE we have an excess of that class in our raid composition.

Mostly at the time of this posting 5/9/23 we have are working our way through Gates of Discord and looking towards Omens of War!
    If you are interested in a laid back guild come join our discord!

2. NerdyBarbarian New Member

Still have spots available 2/8/23 - Currently have Elemental Planes on farm and we are working our way through Plane of Time! Come Check us out.
  3. Nauti New Member

Friendly folks but leadership talk way too much and make the raids unbearable. I wish the crew the best of luck but I would look elsewhere if you want to spend your time raiding and hanging out.
  4. Borann Journeyman

I am sorry you feel this way. Most of our members love our style and some do not. we push the casual and the hardcore through content. If you want a guild that cares about you come check us out!
  5. Covellite New Member

I think everyone has a preferred raid style when it comes down to it. Personally I like the fact that we get necessary information and have friendly banter with PnP. It’s a raid environment where everyone can talk or give ideas from my experience.
  6. Nauti New Member

I don't know if I would say that you care about people per say with some of the things I have seen over the months when I was playing with everyone. There are some good folks filtered throughout the guild though. Wish you the best of luck but wanted to give a fair warning to folks who may be looking at this guild.
  7. Borann Journeyman

Quarm dead again! Come join could use a few to round out raid! See above post.
  8. Borann Journeyman

Tonight we farm out more elemental gear? Need a guild come join us!
  9. Borann Journeyman

Still leveling up? Come level in Pillage and Plunder!
  10. Borann Journeyman

One of the cleanest clears last night Great job. Still recruiting, if your looking for a home hit us up!
    Rounlin likes this.
  11. Borann Journeyman

Gates is going great! Seeking more members! Come check us out!