Fixed /Pickzone game breaking bug since recent changes

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Jedis, Jan 31, 2022.

1. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

- Made the following improvements to the logic used when entering a zone with multiple instances:
    - - Players in a raid will be put into the base instance of a zone unless their reason for zoning requires otherwise, such as being resurrected or teleporting to a campfire.
    - - Players will enter the same zone as their group, even if no group member is in the destination zone. There is still a very small chance the group is split if a new instance spawns while the group is zoning.
    - - Teleportation spells such as Tranquility Portal and Visions of Argan (cast by Baraguj Szuul in Plane of Torment) will always send you to the base zone. Evacuation spells will send you to the same zone.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

This messes even more now with live servers. :rolleyes:
  3. ViciousEQ Elder

I read it as..if a campfire is place in a pick...and you are in a raid..it will put you in that pick the campfire is in instead of forcing you into the main for being in a raid..what's wrong with that?
  4. Svann2 The Magnificent

I read it as if you campfire in you get put at the campfire.
  5. ViciousEQ Elder

Same thing said way easier -.-

6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Its forcing group players into /pick which will close 15 minutes after the base zone has dropped below its minimum limit and suspending mercs due to there being to many players in the zone.

With 4 raid instances in Maidens Eye, 3 raid guilds on the server there will be nights where ME will virtually be unplayable with mercs being suspended and /picks being shut down.