Phone Support No Longer Offered?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Feeonaa, Feb 12, 2015.

1. Feeonaa Journeyman

As the title states ... I have a pending ticket of 2+ days on an account issue, (150210-000353). I tried your phone support today to speed things up, however the recording indicates that I am calling outside your operation hours of 10 am to 7 pm PT, even though I am well within those hours. So, phone support is no longer offered?

Thanks
  2. Feeonaa Journeyman

Can a Dev kindly respond to the question, please? Perhaps, there is a new number?

And maybe a clue on how long it takes for a response to a ticket?

Thanks
  3. Feeonaa Journeyman

So??? 6+ days on the ticket without a word. Even your twitter feed is referring folks to the phone number that no one answers.

Based on these forums, it appears there are still a dev or 2 working these forums, could they please take a second and answer this post?

Thanks
    Lisandra likes this.
  4. Feeonaa Journeyman

So, still no answer or support being offered?

Also, based on your SOEHelp@SOEHelp tweet, you guys have also discontinued your live chat support also? So, basically the game is no longer being supported in any form other then the ticket system that may or may not be answered.
  5. Claan Elder

It's worse than that. Try contacting a GM for missing credit and coin on a raid win that you attended the entire time. Two weeks ago you would have been reimbursed from them simply reviewing the logs. Now, "Sorry, we don't do that anymore."

Makes me wonder just how genuine the "sunshine" comments are on other threads from a company that has cut off basic customer service.
  6. Ferry-Tunare Augur

7. Fenudir Augur

Lord I hope Daybreak isn't taking a page out of Cryptic's system. Without a doubt the worst customer support on the planet. Say what you will about the devs but the support team used to be top notch.
  8. hulcror92 New Member

I tried calling for two days before finding out that they have disabled all phone and chat assistance. Ofcourse such information I had to track down on my own because they posted nothing of the sort here on the forums. Best I can do submit a ticket. Well my issue involved a credit card. I do not think problems involving a credit card should be handled via correspondence and would have much rather talked with a human over the phone. I understand this is a transitional period for sony as they are merged into daybreak however getting rid of customer support and forcing all of us into submitting tickets for them shows a disregard for those of us who have invested so much time and money in your product.
  9. Aghinem Augur

I do believe there are laws that require any online business to have a working contact numbers due to fraud. If its a situation involving a transition; it should have already been done by now.
  10. Ragukan New Member

This is crazy I have been back and forth with my ticket for days now. I am told everything is clear and my account will be released then another email from a different person tells me no sorry it is not please provide the same info again
  11. Ferry-Tunare Augur

I was told my only option was to tell them the last 4-digits of my credit card number ending in **00. After spending several days trying to make progress on the issue, it turns out they wanted **XX where the XX was not the 00 they were indicating. I already hate Daybreak as much as I despised Sony.
    Lisandra likes this.
  12. Roshen Brand Manager

13. Fenudir Augur

Roshen, I noticed that the phone number is gone. Has phone support been 86'd forever or just temporarily?
  14. anarquia Journeyman

I haven't be able to play everquest since the hack... every time I run the eq launch pad, I got a black screen. I have done the impossible to try to fix the everquest launch pad and still not working . I opened a ticked 5 days ago and still no answer. I guess this just the begging of the end for everquest ...
  15. Feeonaa Journeyman

They got back to me, through the email ticketing system, though it took them 7 days. Once they got back to me, the issues was quickly resolved, however mine was an account issue, so no idea how long it takes for tech issues.

Anarquia, I read in the forums where someone posted a way to get around the launch pad that seems to work for those having your issues. It was posted on the day the DDOS attacks were happening. Sorry, I don't have a link to that post at the moment.
  16. Feeonaa Journeyman

Ok, I found the post by "Drakang" and here is the link he posted ... http://articles.eqresource.com/bypasslaunchpad.php

I hope it works for you till your ticket is answered.
  17. hulcror92 New Member

Why is there no response or support for my credit card issue? I can't contact you via phone but I can readily find the Federal Trade Commisions number and I am sure if I call them they will have a human there I can talk to.
    Ferry-Tunare likes this.
  18. Abazzagorath Augur

One thing that needs to change, is the "auto close after 72 hours without a response thing". I've had petitions auto closed with zero responses before. If that has changed, my bad, but its a pretty ridiculous thing for someone to have to "bump" their own petition to see it active long enough to get a response.
    Ferry-Tunare likes this.
  19. Milfurd Augur

Take a tip from steam. Everyone is tech support.
  20. Aghinem Augur

Try this number, I found it in Bloomberg Business.

858-577-3100 - registered to DGC.