Phinny drops normal phinny loot.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by TheGoblin, May 27, 2021.

1. TheGoblin Elder

Just killed on Zaide's stream. Normal loot, no dragon loot.
  2. Kahna Augur

Phinny is the only raid mob that is his level (53). All the others are at least 55. It is possible that he will only drop his loot because he is the only raid mob in his bracket.
    Nickatropolis, Bardy McFly and Machen like this.
  3. Machen New Member

Did he drop more than usual?
  4. Protocol Dragon Defender

Na, it was pretty much just what you'd get from an ordinary Phinigel kill as far as I can tell.
    Machen likes this.
  5. Bardy McFly Augur

Many of his drops are also epic quest related, so it is possible you got just epic drops which would still be locked to him anyway?
    Demetri likes this.
  6. Machen New Member

That's an interesting point. Are any of his loot tables devoid of epic pieces altogether? I wonder how that will work for vox and naggy.
  7. Magician9001 Augur

Thunder Spirit Princess Island 1 Sky boss is also 53.

My moneys on raid loot being bugged like the named loot was originally.
    Bardy McFly likes this.
  8. Kahna Augur

Sky is it's own special situation though. I would not be surprised if sky loot wasn't randomed because it is quest loot, or it is only randomed within sky. We don't know how they set up the pools yet.
    Bardy McFly and Demetri like this.
  9. AnselAdams Fix Levi in Fire

Killed again and still just dropping normal loot table with no randomization.
  10. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

With Phinigel being on a faster respawn timer there is also the possibility he is not sharing a loot table with anything as he wasn't put into the random loot pool, the system is flexible enough to have exceptions and customisations.
  11. Gheed Is not reading your response

I am glad you get all the experts coming in to threads like this instead of 1 dev stating what the actual case is. Gotta love EQ
  12. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Then use the PM system if you don't like other forum users chiming in, see how that works out.
    Wyre Wintermute and MasterMagnus like this.
  13. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

It's early still, I haven't called it, but... It's looking like your prediction I said I'd keep an eye on, is proving more correct than mine.
    Skuz likes this.