Phinigel - Spell Vendors in PoK

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by RainbowCane, Oct 27, 2018.

1. RainbowCane Elder

The level 71-75 spell vendors were released on live in 2007 (same time that SoF came out). I was wondering what the plans were for releasing them on Phinny.

During live the vendors had their 71-75 spell list selling, and then when SoD dropped they were upped from 71-80. So it's quite possible we won't see these until SoD but I was just wondering.
  2. snailish Augur

Not sure of this... but hasn't progression spell roll-out been set for a while, so how it was for Fippy still holds true?

I never remember the formula... something like 2 expacs later not counting non-AA expacs? Or is it even a consistent "rule"?
  3. ForumBoss Augur

I don't think it has really followed a consistent rule for either research or pok spell vendors. We still don't have por auras on pok vendors (phinigel, SoF).
    snailish likes this.
  4. snailish Augur

Right, and I am probably mixing up research with vendor availability.
  5. Baldur Augur

The only spells we're missing on vendors are PoR ones. I get you probably just want to be able to buy the TSS spells in PoK, but they are buyable off vendors in the TSS zones.
  6. Nolrog Augur

I thought that was the AA autogrant rule. . . .
    snailish likes this.
  7. RainbowCane Elder

What I am wanting to buy is the spell research spells for Int Casters. Such as Mass Focus Ornate Spellcaster's Empowering Essence. These spells came out in SoF era, but are not found on the vendors cited.
  8. Numiko Augur

DoN spells were on merchants during PoR, and most would have expected DoDH spells to be there once TSS launched, but that was not the case, they did not appear till SoF launched.

Seems almost like most decisions about when things will be available on these servers if not enforced by any set "rules" but rather by someone randomly setting flags based on their best guess about when things originally showed up.
  9. RainbowCane Elder

10. RainbowCane Elder

Can a Dev weigh in here. We are several expansions behind on the level 75 / 80 spell vendors in PoK. This is important because they are the only vendors that sell the spell research spells for casters.
  11. RainbowCane Elder

12. RainbowCane Elder

Still waiting on these spell vendors.
  13. Taiyou New Member

Aren't all the TSS spells up on spell vendors now?