phinigel locked without warning??

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Elmdor, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Elmdor Lorekeeper

Thread. What's the deal? Can't we at least get some kind of heads up if you guys are gonna lock the server
  2. leftiebuffs New Member

I was healing a monk in underquarry and got booted and the server locked
  3. Jaera Augur

Means that the server crashed, usually due to too many pickzones being created and the system running out of hardware resources. It will restart and be back shortly. This happens roughly once every week or two, and while annoying, its just one of those things.
  4. Sevastopol New Member

it wouldnt be so bad if each server crash wasnt accompanied by a monster 30 min + rollback. Not acceptable imo
  5. Elmdor Lorekeeper

and locked again
  6. MaxTheLion Augur

Sorry but that's not what's happening. The servers have not been up that long to be bogged down. There was a patch a few days ago and Phinigel just crashed twice in a row causing rollbacks.
  7. Elmdor Lorekeeper

they really should reimburse us for lost items at least. getting ridiculous
  8. Boze TLP complaint factory

9. leftiebuffs New Member

Ok explain the second lockout
  10. nazgull2k1 Elder

lol cheap POS servers older than my kids running code almost as old as I am.

Explained Good enough? LOL
  11. Jaera Augur

This is a new one to me!
  12. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Seems to me like the Phinigel server is having some serious problems, 2 crashes last night & today serious chat lag, zoning lag & clicking on a players name to tell them something can end up sending a message to a totally different player than the one whose name you clicked (tested & repeated this problem multiple times on different players).
  13. Tiane Journeyman

Looks like we're having a repeat performance tonight!
  14. leftiebuffs New Member

Can you say roll back
  15. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

And here we go again, second time tonight second night running /sigh. Another rollback I expect.
  16. MaxTheLion Augur

Seems to be a recurring issue at this point. I'm hesitant to do much in game due to possibility of rollbacks. Even added a loss to my LDoN streak with the most recent crash. /sigh