[Phinigel] [European] Caer Cadarns

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Kuldiin, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Kuldiin Journeyman

2. Dimsumm New Member

Hail Caer Cadarns

I'm the guild leader of the EU guild <Disciples of the void>
    I would like to hear what goals your guild has on the server as the EU community is already more scarce and maybe not wan't to split up numbers for raiding :)

Feel free to contact me here or in game or at dotv.gamerlaunch.com

Kr,
    Dimsumm
    35Nec <Disciples of the void>
  3. Shemak Journeyman

you guys just got to make it to raid status, once schduled instanced raid are in place people will jump in imo
  4. Kkonnan New Member

What time range is considered euro prime time? I am guessing around 6pm gmt+1 ?
  5. Kuldiin Journeyman

Approximately that yes.

Most European guilds schedule their raids from 7pm CET (6pm UK, 11am PST)
  6. Kuldiin Journeyman

Updated to reflect current requirements.
  7. Progress Augur

I have many issue with this guild. Over the last 3 months I have been trained 4 times by various Caer Cardans members. All of them might not be bad but there was always a few from the same guild in the group and never did they offer to rez the victims. Not the type of guild I would want to be associated with on a server like Phinigel.
  8. AB-Muvien Elder

Saddens me to hear you've had issues with CC. Im a regular member myself and can assure you what you describe is definatly not guild policy. I can only recommend you contact an officer in game when things like this happend so it can be straightend out right away.
  9. Lumiens Augur

Do you guys have any ties to Caer Cardin from Vazalle? I worked swing swift back then so played in the US mornings and was guilded in it during around Velious times if I can remember that far back now.
  10. Kuldiin Journeyman

Yes we are the guild from Vazaelle.
    Critt likes this.
  11. wealthysesxy New Member

Can I join your guild? I'm a level 39 enchanter. My in-game-name is wealthysexy. Thank you.
  12. Celty New Member

Sadly can't recommend it either, been trained blatantly with a corrupted cyclops by one of their mages - instead of apologising he said nothing until I poked him since I got his name due his corpse and then he was like "ignored!" while all I did was tell him to not train such stuff right truh people who are fighting and trying to level up.... 15mins of 5 exp pots gone and a bunch of disappointed people.
    Leadership was not reachable for a talk either which is why I just leave a mark here now, sadly.
    (after all the behavior of the members does fall back on the guild)
  13. Kuldiin Journeyman

Hello a few things to remember in future.

When coming to the forums to slander a guild and its members for the alleged action of a single member it is preferable that you at least post the player whom you had this issue with on our forums, also helpful would be to include your character name so that you will be contactable ingame.

Please understand that officers of the guild are not on call 24/7 to deal with your enquires. however we do offer a webpage which was listed in the original post of this topic under which you are able to contact us.

All the best
    Tern
  14. Ladysoth Augur

Think that would just get the post flagged and removed by DBG. They usually delete posts here where someone is specifically called out for something or other.