Phinigal Solo XP

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Kaluu, Jul 17, 2016.

1. Aenoan Augur

That's some logic. Comparing two different situations.

Ris, yes I am aware of that. But you trolling around the forums screaming it's bad its bad!
    Arguing with everything doesn't solve anything. It just gets forums locked.
    Secondly if you quit there is no reason to conitue preaching, because there are people who are clearly enjoying the game. Focus on finding something to do to make you happy.
    Your_Ad_Here likes this.
  2. Kiani Augur

Someone has to, or there would be no kronos at all in circulation.

I'm sure there must be quite a few people around who want a bit of a bump up ams have some RL cash spare, but don't want to buy from an illegal site which might get them banned.
  3. Kahna Augur

The farmers I was referring to were the farmers you don't like. Cutting kronos off on the progression servers would not stop the behavior you dislike. People would just farm for plat and sell that. The progression servers are where the money is, that is where the farmers are going to go. Kronos have nothing to do with the behavior, the fact that people will pay for an advantage is what drives the behavior, and has since 2000. Kronos just let DBG's control the process a bit better.

Getting rid of Kronos on any progression server would not stop the behavior you dislike, the farming of items by RMTers, it would only cost DBG's their cut of the money. Reducing the amount of capital they have to keep the games running.
    Punchu likes this.
  4. Risiko Augur

Blah blah blah whatever mr white Knight of the forums.
  5. Aenoan Augur

None of that is remotely considered being White Knight. Go outside have an icecream.
  6. Risiko Augur

Which part of whatever did you not get? The what or the ever? ;)
  7. Aenoan Augur

8. Gremin Augur

Without Kronos EQ imo would of been shut down already or at least on its last legs and current TLPs non existant.
  9. Numiko Augur

We just went through a situation where someone bought thousands of expansion key's with stolen credit cards and resold them at deeply discounted prices only to have Daybreak pull the plug on them months later.. you do not thing this does not happen to an even greater extent with Krono?

Difference is Daybreak is not prepared to take back Krono illegally purchased in such a manner once it has been traded a few times or consumed for game time. They do not seem to want to go through the public relations nightmare it would cause.

Also in a long locked thread from several months ago, RadarX admitted Daybreak was "aware" of a Krono duping scam going on and were working on getting it fixed.
  10. Numiko Augur

Speaking of false statements....

Combine and Sleeper Launched June 2006
    Fippy and Vulak Launched Feb 2011
    Krono Launched Oct 2012

https://www.everquest.com/news/article?month=102012&id=524389
    oldkracow likes this.
  11. Rhodz Augur

Your presence is inconveniencing the WK party. Fighting to save something you place value on the only way possible, how dare you.
    Seriously we should all just hang our heads and leave, never to touch keyboard again.
    Heh
  12. Kahna Augur

RMT has always been a problem. Kronos don't change that. I never said they would devistate DBG's. I said turning them off on progression servers.... you know what. Nevermind. I don't know why I am bothering. You obviously don't understand how it all plays out, and DBG's will never have a server that doesn't use krono so it's not even worth arguing with you. Not to mention it's horribly off topic.