Phinigal Announced Raiding Guilds

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by gladiatoreq, Nov 26, 2015.

1. gladiatoreq Elder

Below is a list of announced raiding guilds, along with their "raid philosophy" -

Cascade - cascadeguild.com - Open World & Scheduled (US Primetime) - DKP
    Shadow Asylum - sa.guildomatic.com - Open World & Scheduled (US Primetime) - DKP
    Modest Man - modestman.club - Open World & Scheduled (US Primetime) - DKP + Loot Council
    Sad Dragons - saddragons.enjin.com - Casual, Scheduled Raiding
    Aethos - <no site> - unnannounced Raiding plans
    In Virtue - invirtue.com - Scheduled Raiding - Loot vote in progress
    Apokalypsis - apokalypsis.us - unannounced Raiding plans

Hopefully this helps you to find a home on Phinny. Does anyone have plans to get a Phinigal forum set up like Jain did for Ragefire?
  2. Vaclav Augur

Aethos is scheduled raids 8-12 est 3-4 days, probably DKP with limited restrictions.
  3. Chanaluss Can spell Doljonijiarnimorinar, Iqthinxa Karnkvi

4. Nostra Lorekeeper

Cross Guard < No Site > Casual, Scheduled Raiding (US EST Tues/Thurs/Sat) Loot Council Atm
  5. BestReleaseNA Augur

I thought cascade was loot council
  6. Nostra Lorekeeper

I think they Switched
  7. Marthisdil Augur

Since raids are instanced, technically every guild is/can be a "raiding guild"
  8. Glenfiddich New Member

Put Sad Dragons down as DKP please.
  9. Emeralda New Member

I'm going to put up a post containing a master listing for these guilds on phinigel.com, please let me know if you want anything edited there
  10. Krimzin Augur

In Virtue is US primetime
  11. Myrnyyk Journeyman

What is "US primetime"? Is that EST?
  12. Krimzin Augur

I assumed it was just a mashup of EST+CST+PST
  13. Ltldogg Augur

Hail and Well Met,

I live in Phoenix, AZ and play during the day. I am looking for a guild that is Casual, Friendly and Organized to take advantage of the Instance Raids. I'm not sure on class yet, but I have a ton of experience as a long-time player and off/on raider. I might play Rogue this go round. In the past I have raided as a Monk, Wizzy and Cleric.

If your guild seems like a match or if you know of such a guild, please leave me a reply with the info.

Thanks and Enjoy Phinny
  14. neverrain Elder

Please add <Broken Wave> to this list. Primarily West Coast time frame - ~6/7p to 9/10pm PST. Will be restricted DKP based looting.

http://www.broken-wave.org
  15. ElaidaTL Augur

Modest Man and SA on the same server again for classic content eh? Glad everyone else has instances.
    Finley and Machen like this.
  16. Orienn TreeHugger

generally 8pm est ish when we start be on early though for the preform and all
  17. Kridina Elder

We have a site, CrossGuard though it's fresh. We are also not loot council. it was something brought up by someone asking about our guild and the consensus was something along the lines of DKP might be the best route to go. We want to award members according to their activity and contribution, which makes sense to me.

Thanks for at least getting our name out there, Nostra :)
  18. neverrain Elder

OP needs to update his original post.
  19. gladiatoreq Elder

Can't edit it, sorry.
  20. Di_Miyos New Member

Hey guys,

Any raiding guilds looking to raid in the weebit hours of 9pm PST till Midnights PST? Looking to see if anymore are interested in these hours. Thank you.
    Lilnukenuke likes this.