Info Needed pets in missions

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Svann2, Feb 20, 2023.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Quoting Sancus only for the info on the patches and how missions are behaving.

LS missions are having the same issues. Looks like someone forgot the toggle when copying raids.
    Silvena likes this.
  2. Sam Hyde "You're" on ignore

Bingo. It's the only reason why scaled down raids turned into missions would behave like raids.
  3. Beco Lorekeeper

What Infos are missing? I understood the case and specific missions where named where the mobs in group content behave like raidmobs. Yet this thread is still flagged "Info needed".
  4. Lodestar The Undefeated

No info is missing. Devs just need to do work.
  5. bombyx Journeyman

Pet taunt not work in Final Fugue mission, mobs keep on ignore pet, both trash or boss mobs. But it works fine in hero forge mission.
    fransisco and Silvena like this.
  6. NyteShayd Elder

This does not appear to be an issue in the 25th Anniversary mission "Reflections of You."
  7. fransisco Augur

The days of pick up tanks are long past (And they were horrible when they existed). What are the chances someone will want to come and tank 1 mission for my group? They might spend more time getting there than they are in the mission. Thats assuming I can even find someone willing to, and then I roll the dice that they know how to play their character.
    The bigger issue is content desigend to require a plate tank. Disabling pet tanking is bad game design. Its no different than a bunch of mobs all immune to CC spawning - thus again requiring a plate tank. It just makes people not wanna play the game if they aren't the appropriate class combo.
  8. Lodestar The Undefeated

Agreed. At this point in the game's lifecycle, we need alternative tank options in the form of pet classes to fill the gap.
    fransisco likes this.
  9. Cassiera MOAR DoTs

At this point what we need is for the devs to see all the info we've provided, and change this from info needed to confirmed...or, even better, fixed internally!
  10. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Im sure its working as intended but they dont wanna say anything to make people upset.
    Knifen likes this.