Persona Ranger 2.0 quest not spawning mobs

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Reaari, Apr 20, 2024.

1. Reaari New Member

I have had a gm attempting to help me with the 2.0 Epic quest for the ranger, I have already done the 2.0 on the Monk (years ago this is the original class for the character), Druid, Paladin, and Bard and I have the 1.5 done on Ranger and Rogue. I am on anguish lockout from getting any more orbs at the time so I was working through the 2.0 on the Ranger and nothing I could do would make Siflu spawn, I hailed "a Wayfarers Brotherhood Officer" and got the appropriate response but I never even got any message in Nobles' Causeway indicting I had to wait or that Siflu had any intention of spawning as I attempted everything I knew to get it to spawn including going back to Nedarias Landing to re-hail several times.

When I petitioned for some help the gm took a quick glance and just gave me the Heated Loadstone but as I had never even seen Siflu I was unable to hail it and may have missed a character flag there. With the Loadstone I went into Walls of Slaughter and "a mangled muramite captain" spawned and dropped the appropriate "traveler's journal" and "Spirit Manacles" and I got the correct response from the "a Wayfarers Brotherhood Officer" in Nedarias Landing when I turned the Journal in. The "Crooked Cage" combine went perfectly as it was supposed to but after that nothing ever spawned. When I responded back to the petition that now "Craftmaster Tieranu" was not spawning even though I had double and tripple checked all steps had been done correctly the GM gave me the "Ring of Warmth" but I am afraid I was never able to get appropriate flags for several encounters and the next mob "Herrian Warfrost" is also not spawning.

I have a feeling my character 'Reaari' on Luclin server is missing character flags or the Persona feature is having issues with the multiple other 2.0 quests I have done and I don't know how to proceed. The work done is in support ticket 1352209

Thanks, Chris