Persona issue

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Adapted-Towels, Dec 12, 2023.

1. Adapted-Towels New Member

Having recently bought LS I thought i would try using this Persona idea, without realizing that when i log out as my main class (72 berserker) everything decides I'm now the lv1 necro that I picked as a persona.

Please fix this, I cant be bothered changing anymore. Also how do I delete this persona crap?
  2. Gialana Augur

Someone reported this in the bug section of the forums, I think. You can like the first post in that thread to upvote the bug. As for deleting personas, there's currently no way to only delete a persona. You'd have to delete the character, which would delete the character you initially creating along with any personas you created on that character. That's probably not something very many people are interested in doing.
  3. Velisaris_MS Augur

Pretty sure it also means that if you use a heroic boost on a persona, you can't get that heroic toon back, like you can on a real alt by just deleting it. I hope the people using those heroics on personas understand that.
    Gialana likes this.
  4. Beimeith Lord of the Game

There is an issue where when servers are restarted it put you into the last persona you used, even if you logged out as the main character. They know about the issue and are working on a fix.

You get heroic characters back if you delete the character.
  5. Velisaris_MS Augur

But you can't delete personas. That's the point I was making...the only way to get a heroic back from a persona is to delete the whole character. If used on a persona, those heroic boosts become one time only...unless you're willing to delete your 125 toon you've spent the last 2 decades playing.