persona ideas for devs/feedback

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mortik_soul, Dec 9, 2023.

1. Mortik_soul New Member

as i started this brand new toon due to returning to the game i said lets do a mage/necro thing so i can get the epic ornaments and flip them so mage epic ornaments on necro vis versa anyway, i noticed so far 2 things i think would be a great fix for the new system

1- allow players to see levels of other classes spells. inspecting each spell when ppl are used to filtering by lvl now seems like a long part especially if they are doing more than 1 or 2 classes put like the initial of the class it belongs to for them so there's no confusion this also opens up the talk for cross class spells such as shielding/gate to be auto granted if bought already.

2- say you got a toon to 27 then made the same armor type and got new gear that was an upgrade. normally u would put it in the slot and delete the armor piece previously at that level as did i. now when i got to the point on the other class i flipped back and the armor that was considered an upgrade got thrown into a bag and the character was naked due to already throwing out the lesser. catch where this is going?

these arent bugs or a major issue its more of a quality of life for the community to add onto this post and see what becomes of this