Permanent Trader

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by I_Love_My_Bandwidth, Jun 30, 2020.

1. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

The bazaar system needs an overhaul. Plat is near worthless. Bouncing against the 2M PP ceiling causes many people to not even sell.

It's time to build a new, permanent trader system. EQ2 manages this very well.

Essentially, the bazaar zone goes 100% virtual and items you add to the Trader remain for sale on the trader until they either: 1) Sell, 2) Are removed by the seller, or 3) The seller's account goes FTP.
    Fanra likes this.
  2. seaninsa Journeyman

WOW had something like this. You didn't have to have a character online to do sells. You would put it up for sell in Auction House . EQ's bazaar system in antiquated.
  3. Windance Augur

I would love to see the bazaar turned into something like the WoW auction house.

If I remember correctly the WoW auction system charged a non refundable fee to put your items up for auction. Once items were placed into the system you couldn't change the pricing so it would eliminate the auto traders who adjust their prices. The down side is you'd still have auto traders able to come in and at the last second put in bids.
  4. Raptorjesus5 Augur

They get too many subs from people having trader accounts to ever change this. They just have too much to lose.
    CatsPaws likes this.
  5. Zamiam Augur

I have a dedicated trader account .. as long as I am able to make enough pp to buy the krono for 2 accounts ( 1 for trader and 1 for my main) each month it pays for itself .. and I dont have to farm I make a few items from TSing that sells decently and enough each month to accomplish my goals for my trader .. on occasion I can even get enough pp to buy 3 or 4 krono's if i really try, but 2 without trying is easy ..

I do wish the trader itself could hold more than 100 items, which would require bigger trade satchels ..
    Yinla likes this.
  6. Tucoh Augur

Would love to see a WoW-style auction house implemented.
  7. Funky Augur

with WoW's auction house, you could put a minimum bid/buyout amount. yes you have to pay a small fee to put a item into the AH and it did not stay there until it was sold. it would only stay for a few days (if you set the duration of the item to longest). after that it would be mailed back to you.

if i remember right, you also could only put up to 30 items/stacks or so for sale at a time on the AH at 1 time.
  8. Sobmre Augur

non of this will ever happen, we are stuck with the worst in game selling mechanic out of all games EVAAAAAA........Hello Kitty Adventure has a better selling system
  9. lagkills Slain by Fippy while guards stood and watched.

Harder raids too.