Perks feature questions

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Arwyn-RoV, Sep 10, 2021.

1. Arwyn-RoV Augur

I assume that perks just stack on top of whatever your monthly fee is. But...

1. How will perks work if you have a lifetime sub? Will you suddenly acquire a new monthly fee to pay for the level of perks you want?
    2. How do they work with people who use Kronos to pay for their account. Can you consume Kronos to pay for perks, etc.
  2. demi Augur

i'll take a stab at this

1. Lifetime subs will still have to pay monthly for the "perks" hopefully they will have an option to pay for them in 3 - 6 - 12 month Perk subs like they do with regular subscriptions ..

2. people will not be able to use Krono's for the "perks " only via Credit/debit card..
  3. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

One thing they need to do is allow people to use paypal to sub. I am absolutely not comfortable sharing CC information with them after the massive hacks they have sustained. Also some of their GMs have REAL issues with seeing that variation(any variation at all) in CC information over 20 years is NOT automatic evidence of account changing hands.

EDIT: I can name the GM but that is against the forum rules.
  4. cadres Augur

Paypal sub would also probably help us non-Americans whose credit cards seem to confuse the system. Nothing like as buggy as it used to be, but still hear reports of Euro folk having issues every expansion launch
  5. Bigstomp Augur

This is a good question.
    When I moved from Canada to the US, there was a ton of headache trying to actually pay for my accounts (which made no sense. I remember pleading with CS, "Please. All I want is for you to let me give you money again")
    cadres likes this.
  6. Hekaton Augur

man i remember when you bought expansions in the past you got stuff like this as a feature. now expansions are just a few new zones and quests and raids. so its like i got to pay my monthly and than expansion cost and now a perk fee....getting to be a bit too much to justify on a 20 some year old game. this isnt a triple A game anymore
    Marton and Skrab like this.
  7. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

I have to agree. 33% of the monthly sub cost for minimal benefit. It's a no for me, dawg.
    Skrab likes this.
  8. Skrab East Cabilis #1 Realtor

Half the quests in an expansion are just the basic "Kill X task." Expansions feel low effort. It's why I just wait for them to open up as FTP nowadays. I got enough friends to keep in me the loop on the current content, anyways.
  9. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

My biggest question right now,

Will perks be available on all servers?