Pepsi Crystal server.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by sadre, Apr 3, 2022.

1. sadre Augur

As to tie-ins, Bixie drones will be (so far) Grubhub drivers, with gm no death b/c they are just in game to say they are five minutes away with your tuna melt sub. Turns out a bixie drone model is the most code-efficient model to travel the gameworld in. The delivery person runs a compact version of the game that's empty except for their current client. bixie drone here, your sub is almost here. your total is...

and remember, RIGHT NOW it's time for pepsi Crystal and that delicious sub you ordered.
  2. Shaere New Member

Bringback?
  3. Corydon Augur

I like it when people propose fresh new ideas for TLPs. This one though is the worst of all imo.
    Nolrog likes this.
  4. Nolrog Augur

He bud, you coming to raid?

No, waiting for my gear to move back to my right now inventory so I can join you again.
  5. Yarteb Elder

Worst of all is a pretty high bar. It is an awful idea though.
  6. Trox2010 Augur

Would give DBG the opportunity to sell RIGHT NOW tokens in the store. Could even give a couple/3 Free hits in the Pre-Launch Pepsi Pack that would also include a 20 slot bag for $59.99.
    sadre likes this.
  7. sadre Augur

Finally, a man among sheep.

RIGHT NOW tokens.

Market EQ Pepsi. Tokens appear under random bottle tops. Sell a hella lot of pepsi. Lots of the player base operate internet cafes. No coke, pepsi.

That would make it the Greek Diner server. Ultra-niche appeal.
  8. killswitch87 Journeyman

I'm ready for Yelinak. I'm a minority but I prefer the pre pop days.
    Hirbow likes this.