Partisan of Argin-Hiz / The Keeper's Ring

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Gloire-CSJ, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Gloire-CSJ New Member

Partisan of Argin-Hiz - The Keeper's Ring.

Would it be possible to make it so that people that are not on the same partisan quest be able to zone in the expedition part to help?

Currently you can only zone in the expedition for the last few steps if you have the quest 'The Keeper's Ring' which is a single time quest.
  2. Tobynn Augur

Not a single time quest.

Once you complete the Partisan series, you can go back and repeat the quests.
  3. Benzarden Augur

So, I just had an issue come up here. I was duoing the partisans with my bard and wizard. Get to the expedition part of The Keeper's Ring, and my merc tank catches a bad round and gets blown up by one of the troopers and then the trooper killed my bard. However, I was able to fade on the wiz and hit silent casting and kill the trooper while he was occupied with my healer merc. I rezzed the bard and continued on.

The problem is that there are exactly 7 troopers in the expedition. So the bard only got credit for 6 and couldn't even advance to the rest of the task. I finish up the task on my wiz and run back to do it again for the bard, but the wizard can't zone back into the expedition because he completed it...

So I now have a toon that is probably the worst soloing class in the game that can't advance any further until I randomly find somebody else who is on the same step of the same task as I am? Please change this, devs.
  4. feiddan Augur

Not the greatest answer, but you could repeat the task with your wizard(after a 6 hour lockout) and get back to that step. Then you could zone them all back in, get the one kill, drop the task on your wizard (you don't need it anymore) and finish it up on the bard.
  5. Benzarden Augur

Hehe, yeah I'll eventually do that if i can't find someone else on the same step. But it sucks that the task is set up this way.
  6. feiddan Augur

Agreed. It was mentioned and spoken out against in Beta and on Test before it went Live.

Not sure if the devs disagree with us or if it's a coding/flagging thing.
  7. Drakang Augur

Can get the task do it up to that step and then just do not hail faldern in the instance. You can help others without ever advancing the task.