Parcel Issue

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Gaters, Mar 29, 2024.

1. Gaters New Member

Category: Items
    Date/Time: Fri Mar 29 11:18:13 2024

Character: Level 100 Druid (Main)
    Zone: Guild Hall

Description: I have a Diamond Dust (Lore Item) stuck in parcel. I don't have one anywhere else.
  2. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

use find? does it say you have the item when you try to grab from parcel?
  3. Gialana Augur

If find doesn't reveal the item, you can check your Dragon's Hoard. If not there, maybe it's in another character's housing that you have/had permissions to deposit items. Since the item is not stackable (since it's lore), I don't think it can be in your tradeskill depot.
  4. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Doesnt matter if its in dragon as you can have lore in dragon shared and elsewere np i know because im a trader and usually have 3 of each lore item for quick grabbing. One of the best feature of dragon hoard.
    Gialana likes this.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You have no other houses or friends that have houses? if item is in there it will not show under find.

Or a guild that you might have put it in? Like the guild bank or just put it in the items in guild storage? The items you put in guild bank or storage do not show under the find key all the time.

Go to real estate then items when your standing in the guild hall and it will show items you have stored there

You can use the command /output file and it will give you some other options you can search under.

If you go to the neighborhood gate and click on it and then on that screen click "my items" on the upper right then click "search" it will show you if there are your items that you have in other's neighborhood but not the exact house it is in or which items they are.
  6. Fenthen Living rent free in your headspace

You will likely have one stored in a house somewhere. Otherwise, petition and Spoom or someone can find it for you.