Parcel Harassment

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Koneko, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Koneko Augur

I hear a lot about people parceling say 10 platinum 1 copper at a time to fill up someone's parcel list in order to get them to possabily get the to lose items also sometimes going and parceling large amounts of unstackable items so that the retrieve all doesn't help if your bags get full and such any ideas about other things that might be able to be done to help the issue other then the retrieve all button so that if someone tries to do it they have some way to make it less likely to happen
  2. Bigstomp Augur

It's griefing, /report them. Other than that, just sell off or destroy the relevant items.
    Leerah likes this.
  3. Fenudir Augur

Doing something like that to another player is probably a really great way to get smacked with the ban hammer. It's also ineffective since the victim can just retrieve a few items at a time and then sell or destroy them. You don't lose anything until you actually camp back out so you can go back and forth to the parcel carrier as many times as you need to.
    Leerah likes this.
  4. Khat_Nip Meow

Not to mention there is a clear avenue of who is to blame for that idiotic conduct, be it per toon, per account, or per IP. Chalk this one up to the cheesiest denial of service ever.
    Qest T. Silverclaw and Leerah like this.
  5. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

How do you parcel coin?

I couldn't seem to figure out the UI to select the quantity to parcel...
  6. Slasher Augur

kind of funny. Wrong to do it like you're serious but funny to do it to a friend as a joke :)
  7. Aanuvane Augur

I had the biggest problem with this too - there is a pop up, look under your other windows towards the top left?

Open the window with the parcel person, pick up plat and look to the very, very top left of your screen....
  8. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

How would that even work? You know well ahead of your parcel box is full. Plus, I thought that coin is auto received or something? Or did they change it from that?
  9. Leerah Augur

No, Kronos are auto. Cash takes up a slot.
  10. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

Kronos are auto receive though they do take up a spot in your parcel with a placeholder that has no value until you retrieve it.
  11. IDotPeople Augur

People could grief with this indefinitely really. Free accounts are able to parcel, and anyone with a bit of knowledge can change their ip around with ease. It is a terrible thing to do really, but not sure how the ban hammer will really stop it, to be honest.

I on the other hand use parcels to empower women! I enjoy parceling Silky Bra to all female chars I know from time to time.
    Obiziana likes this.