Paragon of Ring of Scale reward.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fyuri, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Fyuri Journeyman

A familiar :/

I really enjoy questing and finishing paragon, it's something I'm really proud to get done and show that I've done it. I really enjoy the RoF mask ornament, which I still wear, likewise, the petamorph t-Rex illusion from TDS, very cool. But I'm a Mage, and familiars conflict with pets, thus I can't use them, nor can other pet classes... For one of the highest achievements in an expansion, that really stinks.

Can we get an alternate reward for Paragon, please? Perhaps a weapon ornamentation, an illusion, or a unique mount appearance. Metamorph and pets morph wands r cool with me, too.
    fransisco and Tugroka like this.
  2. Etha Journeyman

That was changed a while back. Pets and familiars can be up at the same time. On your familiar key ring you can chose to have your familiar auto leave, maybe check that.
  3. Fyuri Journeyman

Gotcha. Ty etha.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I love this little guy, I have even turned off auto leave for him and I'm running round now with him and my flappy following me. :)
  5. Cicelee Augur

I just wish the spell damage increase on this familiar matched the Droga Goblin familiar from prior expansion. As it stands, it is a downgrade for some classes...

I plan on using the ROS paragon familiar when I box and group in certain situations. Otherwise I prefer having 3-5% more damage on my spells from last year familiar...
  6. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Wizards can even have it up together with their AA-familiar. :)

I hope the damage bonus from the 2 familiars stack.

I do hide it away though, too much "flapping" for my taste! :p

I think it is a little too big, tbh...:eek:
  7. Vlerg Augur

i'm kinda annoyed a familiar you had to buy last expansion is better dmg-wise...

it's only 2% but still.
  8. Sancus Augur

SPA 124 doesn't stack.
  9. Mortium Elder

Thank yourself lucky that it does something. It's a shame there was no similar increase to a me lee dos class abilities too.

On the same thread, the mount for finishing the whole expac is bloody awful. Finish the expansion and all you get is a sickly green chicken to ride upon!

Come on, this is Ring of Scale! How about a lovely mount such as a small version of Talendor or Phara Dar or similar?
    Thrillho likes this.
  10. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Meh! :(

Well, at least the other stats makes it better than my previous secondary familiar(RoF-puppet.)