Pally weapons for 92, some help/advice.

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Sasrayk, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Sasrayk Journeyman

Hi, got my Paladin to 92 and started on some gear improvements. I'm a total casual and lots of baz stuff, no time to raid unless super lucky on a weekend for pickup raid for old ones.

So I purchased Reticent Gar and Frozen's Grudge. I don;t know which is best or for what situations one better than the other? DPS is oviously higher on Reticent, proc is higher on Frozen....would like advice on there and maybe something I don;t know why these are so vastly different in dmg/dly but both for level 92-95?
    thanks, Sas.
  2. Brohg Augur

Dps from melee on those two is actually super close. The difference is that with 35dly you have time to cast your spells between swings. There's nearly no situation the Grudge is better in.
    Sasrayk likes this.
  3. Sasrayk Journeyman

So I should stay with the Reticent as main weapon? I have not yet attuned the Grudge, I thought about keeping it for the cool look though anyways. But unsure about use as more helpful.
  4. Warpeace Augur

Use raidloot.com when you can to compare gear and weapons.
    Sasrayk likes this.
  5. Warpeace Augur

Staying with the Reticent Gar is the better choice, yes. If you also look is a Knight weapon, your almost always better with a class weapon if you have choices in the same tier.
    Sasrayk likes this.
  6. Sasrayk Journeyman

thanks Warpeace, I have seen raidloot posted about before but never really used it, have looked at it and its helpful. :)

-Sas
  7. Sasrayk Journeyman

thanks Brohg, much appreciated