Pally 2.0 Valdoon bugged?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Ofearl, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Went to do the Valdoon fight today. I and 5 other player characters for a total of 6 (as per the last patch) were in North Felwithe, I turned in my satchel of vampire hunting goodies then went to request the Valdoon fight. I said the key text "I am ready to fight Valdoon". I got the text saying to had off to Mistmoore Catacombs and retrieve his heart. We went to LFay and no one in group gotten the marker on the compass to show us the way to the zone. We all went back to N. Felwithe, added 2 more people for 8 total and still got nothing. I did a petition and now waiting.

I asked in general chat and got 1 person to respond who had the same issue as I did.

Has anyone successfully done this part post last patch?
  2. Razorfall Augur

Was everyone in Felwithe when you requested?

Edit: Looks like it. Weird.
  3. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Yes.

To sum it up, if you go step by step from the guide on Zam. I had the 6 in zone with me, turned in the vampire hunting bag, said I am ready to fight Valdoon, got thenproper text. Did not get anything else in reguards in quest window, raid window or anything in task window (alt z expedition task). So we all went to lesser fay, nothing in compass. We all went back to felwithe and i was un able to get the verbage from the guy again.

Emails from DB were un helpful, I am now as far as I can go until I do this fight. Would be nice to finish it someday...