pally 2.0 guard mandin in bbm

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by krichton, Mar 29, 2013.

1. krichton Elder

where is he? I track him and it seems like he is inside the rock divider thingy!
  2. Yther Augur

I found him stopped on the hill at +1200, +400. This is straight East of the docks, and S-SW of Kaladim. Almost directly SW of the PoK book, but on the side of the hills / mtns. This was on Xegony.

Also, if he actually is stuck inside the hill / mtn., then you can use /tar Guard_Mandin to target him, then hit taunt, pull him out of the hill, and root him, then /camp out or run to the PoK book to lose aggro, and he should still be in the same rooted spotted when you log or zone back in. I've had to do this a few times with different epic NPCs that I needed for turn-ins but couldn't reach.

Yther Ore.
  3. krichton Elder

I have my bard bot here tracking him. I cant target him in tha manner already tried.
  4. krichton Elder

also,do you still have to have 10 people in a raid to get the ldon?
  5. Yther Augur

Got a wide range AE song? That might reach where /tar won't, and run around where he is stuck, maybe a closer spot to him somewhere else around the object.

Just another idea. Might get someone with a directional AE (preferrably not Ranger Hail of Arrows that could Headshot him, but their AE Root/Snare would work), that is if the Bard AEs don't reach, since the directional ones are much further distance.

EDIT: Unsure on the minimum number for LDoN raid, as I haven't checked it out for many years now (Since TSS probably).

Yther Ore.
  6. krichton Elder

ok,thanks ill try that. if it dosent work ill petition I guess...
  7. krichton Elder

he is trapped inside the world or something the ae songs aren't doing anything
  8. Yther Augur

Yea, probably right next to the wall, but 1000' below it. :( /petition sounds like the best alternative, or wait for a zone reset.

Yther Ore.
  9. Potawatomi Augur

6 is the min number now for LDoN raids.
  10. krichton Elder

can mercs be used?
  11. Potawatomi Augur

Mercs can't be used in raids.
  12. Axem the Great Journeyman

I couldn't find him either, but you don't really need him. He just gives you a hint as to where to look for vampires. Go kill the lady at the chessboard at night and you'll still get the piece you need whether you talk to him or not.
  13. Axem the Great Journeyman

FYI - Did this raid today on Bristlebane (thanks to everyone that helped), and confirmed you still need 10 people in Felwithe to get it. Tried with six, and seven, and neither worked. He told me I needed more people.