Paladin Epics

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Valtam, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Valtam Journeyman

OK, so I went out and got Ghoulbane a while ago, then went after Soulfire and got that. I started to collect stuff for the Fiery Avenger but stopped when I realized I'd probably spend the rest of my life trying to get the books ( I never went to the plane of sky and talked to Inte, just started collecting what I could first). So I leveled up and got the 1.5 prequest and the 1.5 epic. So now I'm all full of myself and go to the PoS and talk to Inte, he gives me the warm handshake and sends me off on the Nightbane quest. At this point I read something on the forums about getting the Book of Scale in the bazzar. I took a look and sure enough there was one, so I grabbed it. Now finally the question, If I just turn in the book, get Miragul's head and turn that in to Inte along with my ghoulbane and Soulfire, will he give me the Avenger, or just eat them? I'd love to be able to go through the whole epic cycle, but don't want to lose what I have for nothing.
  2. Ravengloome Augur

You need 2 books. Frost covered (? ) and burnt and torn (?). I think those are the names. Then you make the book of scale and get the miragul head AND robe iirc.

Disregard the 2 books part I didn't read very well. If you already have the book of scale proceed.
  3. Valtam Journeyman

Thank you! I'll go finish the quest up. Yes, I rambled. I have a book of scale from the bazaar now. 6 months of looking for the dragons to get the frost/burnt books yielded only 1 encounter with Talendor and no book. I know, Patience > Virtue > Paladin.... But 6 months, Geezz....
  4. Ravengloome Augur

Lol I have neither patience or virtue... I must be a horrible paladin :p
  5. Damandor New Member

ok..where can I find the exact information on this "workaround" I found a book of scale so I need a miragul head and what robe? Awesome never knew this existed..found it.
  6. Warpeace Augur

Can just go here http://everquest.allakhazam.com/ and type in epic, it will pull up all of them. Paladin epic can be a pita with the dragons in open zones and no way to be able to spawn them just for the epic.
  7. Damandor New Member

so is completing the fiery defender the same thing as completing the fiery avenger? I don't really get it, haven't been playing a pally for 12 years. I just want to get the fiery avenger ornament from the epic request. Will completing the fiery defender allow me to do this?
  8. Kleitus_Xegony Augur

No, they are not the same thing.

Fiery Defender:
    [IMG]

Fiery Avenger:
    [IMG]

9. Damandor New Member

ok thanks they are not the same...however..so I need to complete the fiery avenger in order to receive the ornament? are there ornaments for both?
  10. Dibab Augur

There are only Epic ornaments for the epic 1.0. 1.5, and 2.0 so in this case it means once you obtain the Fiery Defender you can get that ornament upon completion of An Epic Request.