Paladin - Blunted Blade Disc

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Nightops, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Nightops Augur

The paladin Blunted Blade disc is being knocked off before its allowed to run the full duration. This issue started occurring around RoS release. The disc has had similar problems in the past but fixed to be stable in EoK.

There appears to be multiple things now which can cause the disc to be dropped. Sometimes the disc is dropped very quickly, other times it will stay up for a min.

With just a guess, i would have to say the issue is with the min damage modifier.
  2. Maedhros High King

Hmm I have not encountered this. Most of my thoughts at all about this terrible disc go something like "wow this stupid thing is still running? let me click that off so I can use a good disc now that one has refreshed".
    draginn likes this.
  3. draginn Elder

Used it 1 time never again what a waste!
  4. Wulfhere Augur

Blunted Blade is cancelled by Righteous Umbrage line due to spell stacking of the "Slot 4: Add Proc:" effect of both abilities. They overwrite each other and higher level Righteous Condemnation blocks BB if already active. I've reported it as a bug since I believe those two Paladin abilities should stack.

[Fri Feb 02 00:12:05 2018] You return to your normal grip.
    [Fri Feb 02 00:12:05 2018] You become angry.

[Fri Feb 02 00:31:09 2018] Your Blunted Blade Rk. III spell did not take hold. (Blocked by Righteous Condemnation.)

Besides increasing your dps (parse it and see), Blunted Blade has two beneficial side effects.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  5. draginn Elder

I will go back and try it sometime
  6. Wulfhere Augur

Draginn try it with adps from Druid, Bard, and Enchanter ;)