Paladin aa grinding?

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Beezelbub, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Beezelbub Elder

To date what was your best location you found and at what lvl?

Second question compared to other classes where would you put paladin aa grinding assuming u find a nice spot to go slay undead. Middle of the ground? Lower? Higher? Have it better then say a cleric attempting to do the same? Thanks for any insight.
  2. Elricvonclief Augur

It would all vary on your level/gear, though some like swarming light blues for maximum return.

Personally, I prefer a full group where we're out doing stuff and having fun.
  3. Torriadore Elder

The undead tower in the hole at 71. Illsalin at 86 (I think, can't remember when the shiliskin green out). Frostcrypt up to about 90. Note that the the hole and illsalin are magnitudes better than Frostcrypt, which is magnitudes better than what follows (nothing good)

Paladin solo at 100 is doable but not optimal. You need lots of gear and cleric support to see decent results. If you spend most of your game time solo, capitalize on the hole and illsalin, that's the best advice I can offer.
  4. Retro Elder

BMK at 95 was hands down the best undead swarm spot I ever had /mourn. at 100 i swarm crystals in warrens =(
  5. wingz-83 Augur

Hills of shade. Can clear the human undead side easy enough (and beach) in a few pulls. Then do the elves, (they summon so DA yourself for the pull, AA divine aura helps.) or you get ping ponged around.