Paladin 2.0 epic

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Tamera, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Tamera New Member

Am working on getting my pally his 2.0 am at the point of doing turn in Galrun's bag to Galrun Starforge but he just hands it back.
    Is it bugged please fix would like to finsih it
  2. Brudal Augur

Is it still a bag with 4 items inside or the combined version?

Did you skip any hails/flags?
  3. Tamera New Member

followed everything to the T made sure checked progress at least 20 times to make sure
  4. Tamera New Member

Matter of fact when I get to this point of hailing Hail, Galrun Starforge'
    I dont get this response even though I have done all before.

Galrun Starforge says 'Hail to you, ______. I'm very glad to see a paladin such as yourself here in Felwithe. There have been some [odd occurrences] as of late.'
  5. Riou EQResource

IDK if it broke in either March Patch, but I completed the full Paladin 2.0 on 2/25/16

I used Bonzz's guide which seemed to be the most short cut version could find: http://www.bonzz.com/valiant.htm
  6. Tamera New Member

idk either will take a look at bonzz and see if I can figure out whats wrong.
    It may very well be bugged but will check to see if I can figure it out on my own before submit a ticket.
    And thank you Riou for the tip
  7. Abazzagorath Augur

I think you prompted a reset. It is a VERY common thing because the text from Galrun prompts you to say the same key phrase again and resets the flag, people used to complain about losing their gems all the time due to that.

That's why it is better to just follow the guides precisely and not hail at all or say anything unless you have to.

Happened to me also once upon a time, happened to a bunch of people I knew. This and the valdoon heart bug were the two bugs paladins were always hit with when doing their 2.0. I feel bad for anyone hit with either now, because GMs won't help anymore.
  8. Tamera New Member

I am at the point of Rite of Chivalry am done with the solo part, where Keelee and Remal are suppose to despawn. A targetable version of Remal the Black eventually spawns at 2928.39, -2040.68, east of the entrance to Takish-Hiz near the shoreline, but they are not despawning to other part of zone, they just sit there.