Painel bonechip automation going on!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Heilena, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Ducreux Augur

I mean I could do way worse than that and I mostly solo with 0 botting.
  2. Gregolo Augur

Stop spazzing out. There's a reason bans are done in waves. Expecting a botter to be gone within 24 hours, let alone a week is just ignorance of how the banning system works in mmos.

I can explain it to you, but in short. If you ban botters piece meal all you get is less detectable botters. Same can be said about any third party injectable programs.
  3. Mauriac New Member

I reported him way more than a week ago. And that was before he started adding extras to his script to look like he's there.
  4. Inferia New Member

I'm not sure there is anything going on here other than a guy farming a hell of a lot of bone chips. I've seen the streams and I just haven't seen anything convincing half the time he's been moving around clearly active. As for his mule it seems to me that anyone can create a character with a similar name. I even saw the streamer go and try to create a character with a similarly themed name at one point and his account is clearly just for streaming this so who's to say it wasn't just his alt trying to stir things up. The part where the guy swaps to a bard, well I haven't seen that the recording begins and ends with the bard but no mage is seen.

I also just noticed that one of the guys that was streaming the mage is now out there farming chips on his shaman with no mage present. Just thought that was funny.

Well I'm no expert but it's seems like a bunch of bs and harassment. Not to mention there are far worse things happening.
  5. Heilena Augur

You don't see him acting like a bot because he knows he is being streamed.
  6. Ducreux Augur

If a bot farms in Paineel but only when nobody sees it, is it still a bot?
  7. Vaclav Augur

Shouldn't that be if a newb Erud SK falls in The Hole...?
    Deadlyne likes this.
  8. lalaloup Augur

shhh, paineels so crowded now.

Theres nothing here that can't be accomplished with a simple macro that dbg has had in their game for a very long time, possibly from it's inception.

So unless making a macro to assist people is automation as well, can we all calm down?
  9. Oldschool Elder

I farm Bonechips outside Freeport gates with my mage. I only have one toon and do not use any third party crap. all you do is set a hot key like this 1st line /target a_decaying_skel 2nd line /pause 3 third line /pet attack. I sit on a spawn point and spam that hotkey while doing bills or watching tv. Not botting, just using a macro/social key (which have been in game since the beginning) Leave the poor guy alone, UNLESS you have 100% proof that he is botting. I have all the loot that they drop set to always need so it automatically goes into my inventory and corpses poof.
  10. Recnarp Augur

He's using the bone chips for the newbie quests to level up other characters; not selling them. The reward experience basically comes to a crawl after a certain point, but if you're automating the turn-in process anyway, you can easily get to the 40s just by turning this stuff in for hours while afk.

The more you know...
  11. Frenzic Augur

Shhh... people still think I level up on sharks.
  12. Random_Enchanter Augur

Still better than 99% of the TV shows out there
  13. superman Augur

bone chips are 100plat a stack? seriously lol sux for necro's
  14. Son of a... Augur

800 plat ever hour from bonechips from automated. 100 per stack, 4000 bonechips per hour, 67 bonechips per minute, over 1 bonechip per second....automated.
    uh huh.
    At low level i ran around and killed at a far greater pace that standing in one spot, and never accumulated that many. So to you i say....
  15. Son of a... Augur

Dude...you would be amazed at what people watch on twitch, youtube....it's so sad. So very, very sad.
  16. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

I'd re-read my post.
    I never said my friend is making 800 plat an hour from bone chips. lol
  17. Nickatropolis Augur

people with office jobs and a slow workload might.
  18. Son of a... Augur

I'm no Bard expert, but what about a solo bard twisting:
    Dissonance, Brusco's, Denon's, Largo's, Fufil's, Denon's, Tuyen's, D3, without end and at least selo's?

The best is when they /quit after they realize they're being watched.
  19. Son of a... Augur

Why you are correct, it must have been the bonechip topic and your "If you aren't using 3rd party tools on this server you aren't playing correctly." part that blinded me to the lack of bonechips in your statement. It's just amazing that people say, if you don't the system, you're not doing it right.
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  20. lalaloup Augur

I wasn't aware of how advanced scripting for bots could be, but after checking out paineel, well, dang.

Kudos to mage on your creative updates. Most of you guys even account for the pet in the placeholder ring. And that way you had the pet backing off sporadically. Beautiful AI, really, credit where credit is due and all.

Also beautiful seeing all the people taking turns slowing down the bone farm.