Pain and Glory - Vox

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Leighton_Orestes, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Leighton_Orestes Elder

Just down to Lucia and Calix left.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Guild Leaders: Escian, Leighton
    Guild Officers: Anubia, Omegabitt, Jolo, Junior, Slimeball

Our leadership team are all active players, so if you have any questions, or concerns please contact us directly. That's why we're here, well other than bringing in shiny new loots.

www.painandgloryguild.org

Raid Schedule:
    -Monday 9 pm - 12 am EST
    -Tuesday 9 pm - 12 am EST
    -Thursday 9 pm - 12 am EST

Loot Rules:
    -Zero-sum DKP system
    -Tiered priority based on attendance percentage, applicant, and alts.

Recruiting the following classes:
    (Updated 1/15/14)
    -Bard (High) - Room for 2 Raiders
    -Beastlord (High) - Room for 2 Raiders
    -Beserker (Low) - Room for 1 Raider
    -Cleric (High) - Room for 2 Raiders
    -Druid (High) - Room for 1 Raider
    -Enchanter (High) - Room for 1 Raider
    -Necro (High) - Room for 1 Raider (Talk to Ankarv)
    -Paladin (High) - Room for 2 Raiders
    -Ranger (Low) - Room for 1 Raider
    -Rogue (Low) - Room for 1 Raider
    -Warrior (Medium) - Room for 1 Raider
    -Wizard (Low) - Room for 1 Raider
    -Any DPS player capable of 100k+ burns are always welcome. Same goes for exceptional players otherwise.
    -SK's are closed to raiding recruits.

Since server transfers are open to Vox now, please send me a tell if you're interested in hopping over. We'd love to hear from you.

If your class isn't listed, and you're an exceptional player, we still want you, but there may be a few more hoops to jump through to get here. Friends, family, and non-raider types are always welcome regardless the class, but may not have a spot for you on raids.

Raid Requirements:
    -Level 100 minimum to participate in current raids, some progression raids may have higher requirements.
    -Must use Teamspeak 3 for raid communication. Mic is not required, but must be on and able to listen.
    -Must get a shrink clicky, or have ability to shrink.

Raid Progress:
    --Our current raid targets are TDS. We're also running some non-dkp weekend raids on RoF T1-T4 for spells, backflags, etc.

The Darkened Sea:
    --Defense of the City
    --Principal Quastori Numicia
    --Principal Vicarum Nomia
    --Captain Tita's Ghost (#3 gamewide)
    --Praetor Vitio

Call of the Forsaken:
    --Entire expansion cleared.
    --Plane of War: The Brothers Zek

Rain of Fear:
    --Entire expansion cleared.

So if you're interested, please contact any Pain & Glory member about speaking with an officer. We are looking forward to hearing from you! Don't let this post intimidate you either, we really like to have a lot of fun. Probably a lot more laid back than a lot of the guilds out there.
  2. Leighton_Orestes Elder

Zlexak was added to the list, so we're now 8/13 in new ToV now.
  3. Rogue Augur

I'm surprised t2 voa focused pets can tank that stuff so well
  4. Leighton_Orestes Elder

Aww, the anon trolls are trying so hard these days. Have fun grouping with only warriors, and living under a rock. I hope that works out well for you.
  5. Leighton_Orestes Elder

Will be starting some T3 VoA this week, and Aaryonar down to 3%. He'll hopefully die this week, and some more of his buddies. Things are coming along nicely.
  6. Leighton_Orestes Elder

Aaryonar dead. Predicting adding at least a Lord Feshlak to the list tomorrow night.
  7. Leighton_Orestes Elder

Got caught up on all of the anniversary raids. The ToFS raid was quite enjoyable.

We'll continue farming the revamped ToV and VoA raids, but will probably start with the RoF T1 raids in the near future.
  8. Leighton_Orestes Elder

Lord Feshlak down on first actual guild attempt. Gotta love those. 10/13 in revamp NToV now, and should see some headway on Lord Kriezenn Thursday.

In other news, our first actual night playing around on Calling Phantasm with about 35 people netted us 29% on the named with only really the 10 add spawn to go. So there will be even more new kills on the horizon real soon.

Great work as always guild!
  9. Wizadress Senlainae Elder

I just want to pop in and give PnG a round of applause. Through a donor (who wished to remain anonymous so he would not "ruin his bad rep" donated MANY items, even a Krono, to give away as prizes for my Celebration of Spring events. Thank you!!
  10. Leighton_Orestes Elder

No, thank you for actually doing the dirty work. You were all over general with some cool stories and games. It's good to see that we have that sort of community going on Vox.

This server really does make it feel like it used to years ago.
  11. Leighton_Orestes Elder

T3 VoA King of the Beasts one shotted on first attempt. Updated main post with some new recruitment information.
  12. Olive Journeyman

Bump. I do like this thread. Having a lot of fun with Pain and Glory on the new Vox server.
  13. Leighton_Orestes Elder

Danela's Stand down on like 3rd try. Finally a T1 RoF raid down, and more to follow very soon!
  14. Leighton_Orestes Elder

Calling Phantasm down for another server first. Then went and romped in ToV. Always nice to utterly destroy Aaryonar. It never gets old.

We're still looking for dedicated raiders so please feel free to contact us. We don't bite too hard, unless you're into that sort of thing.
  15. Leighton_Orestes Elder

Madness of King Tormax going down next raid. Dain dead and Yelinak at 4% on last spawn with crystal at 15%. Thanks bad crash timing a crystal got us.

Good news is Calling Phantasm and Danela's Stand are being destroyed now.
  16. Leighton_Orestes Elder

Madness of King Tormax down! On our way to go pay a dragon in eastern wastes a visit now... Look out T2 RoF!
  17. Leighton_Orestes Elder

Updated the main post:
    --Mon-Tues-Thurs raid schedule now.
    --Officer change.
    --Updated recruitment list.
    --Oh and a Zeixshi-Kar should be dead soon now that we've got the mechanics all figured out and stuff.
  18. Elwrath New Member

Howdy, just thought I would drop a message here while I cant log in to msg anyone while I am at work, but I am a returning player who here in the next few weeks would like to possibly raid after I get up to the proper ranges. Only been back 3 days but already 55 with 80 aa's on a bard and beastlord combo I have going. Names Elwrathion and Siegfrid if you wanna drop me a line in game maybe. Yes I know I got a ways to go, but in the next month I should be near ready. Also raided up until Depths before retirement on progression. Plus have raided on wow, rift and swtor since then.
  19. Leighton_Orestes Elder

Nice to hear from you. We'd love to have you aboard, and actually have a few lower level people cycling their way up at any given time. If I don't get back to you in game just shoot me a tell. I can be forgetful as I have a lot on my plate these days.
  20. Leighton_Orestes Elder

Bumpage.

Zeixshi-Kar down to like 40%. He's gonna die here real soon. Although on a side bar, we killed Aaryonar with like 30 people. That was a ton of fun.

Drop us a line.