Page 30 not appearing in inventory after killing Dyllin Starshine

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Forest Druid, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Forest Druid New Member

I finally managed to kill Dyllin Starshine after the better part of a week. Looted page 30, (saw it disappear from the auto-loot list and I was master looter in my group). I grabbed the other parts of the quest, went to complete the book, page 30 wasn't in my inventory.

Server:Oakwynd
    Date: 06/08/2023
    Time:Approx: 9:48 pm PDT.
    Charater: Alain
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

What are you calling "auto-loot list"?

When the ML assigns loot from the bottom half (or you win the roll or you click the free grab icon in the bottom half), it only moves the item to the top half including the ML. Unless you accept or leave it from the top half, you haven't looted anything (unless you have already set auto need or auto greed in your loot filters which will "auto" loot it if its assigned). The exception being no trade items, you are given a pop up to confirm that you want to loot. If you do not click yes then it is still on the corpse and you haven't looted anything. The page is a no trade item. If you failed to properly accept to loot the no trade item, its not a bug, support will tell you to re-aquire through gameplay. They don't grant items from player mistakes.

But just to double check, use Find Item for Page 30 just to be sure you aren't overlooking the icon because it's in an unexpected slot.
  3. Forest Druid New Member

I meant the advance loot windows, just a word transposition on my part. As for looting it, I remember hearing the sound of it entering my inventory, and I am also aware of how no trade item looting works. As best I can remember I accepted it, though of course I can't entirely rule out wishful thinking on my part.
  4. Forest Druid New Member

It's a moot point now as I surprisingly managed to get another one, and the only reason I posted here at all was the fact that the GM said I should.