Overseer

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Icy1, Jun 27, 2023.

1. Icy1 New Member

The overseer Scorched Sky :Divine Intervention will not update in the achievement list making it impossible to do the following task and complete the achievement.
    This has been buggered for over a year now and I really had expected a fix before now.
    BTW it would be nice if we could retire the excess agents like Santug & Sol Ro that are not of use.
  2. Gialana Augur

I think I figured out on these Overseer quests last year (at least the Christmas time set) that if your quest has a critical success, it won't update your achievements. Until they fix it, you could try running the quest again and hoping for a normal success.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

If it still pops up in your list of available quests then just keep redoing it. I have noticed that most of these special ones have to be done 2 or 3 or even 4 times before they update properly. In other words if you still see it as a quest you can do then it hasn't been done to where it counted. Unless it already has counted and then you can still get it again .
  4. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

This is a whole 'nother level of ridiculousness. Critical Successes negate Achievement success?

:D
    Gialana likes this.
  5. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Ditto, seeing it again, just like last year :(
  6. Hegsheoshed Augur

On one of my accounts I had Divine Intervention checked in the achievements. It is now waiting for the 4th run of it to get done and it is unchecked and Plunder the Plane of Fire is done and checked. This should make a backwards check. Going to have 4 Solusek Ro's!