Overseer Skill question

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Inagaki, Jan 8, 2024.

1. Inagaki Elder

My current Overseer skills are as follows:

Military, Plunder, Stealth - lvl 2
    Crafting, Harvesting - lvl 2
    Research - lvl 3
    Diplomacy, Trade, Exploration - lvl 3
    Recruitment - lvl 4
    Recovery - lvl 1

I am still seeing 85% Grey (common) tasks and only 15% Green (uncommon) tasks which is exactly the same as when all my skills were at lvl 1.

What skills should I concentrate on upgrading to see more Green tasks?

Is leveling Military, Plunder, Stealth to lvl 3 the way to do it?
    Or leveling Diplomacy, Trade, Exploration to lvl 4?
    Or do I actually need to level Recovery to get all skills out of lvl 1?
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Does not impact rarity, impacts quest level.
  3. Brickhaus Augur

To extend Soulbanshee's statement, the rarity of the quests is slightly variable from new quest session to new quest session but you won't see more uncommon, rare, elite tasks as you level.

This is not like a typical collectable card package ... where you are guaranteed 3 uncommons and a rare and sometimes a bonus card.

So just continue to do the quests you want, knowing that there's nothing you can do to change the quest rarities you see.
    Annastasya likes this.
  4. fransisco Augur

keep in mind you can go a week wthout ever seen a rare, and a month without seeing an elite quest. You're not garunteed anything.
  5. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

From my experiences you tend to get Rare and Elite quests tend to be more common when your overseer levels are lower. I am of the mind that something is messed up there.
    fransisco likes this.
  6. Iven the Lunatic

Just max out everything, then go for the rewards you want.
    Grove and Nennius like this.
  7. fransisco Augur

i dont have them maxed yet on my 2 accounts - mix of lvl 3 to 4, and it hasnt changed. Maybe 1-2 blue a week and an elite monthly?
  8. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

It is honestly most noticeable when you are level 1-2. I would get at least 1 elite a week (somettimes more) and 3-4 rare a week that I could not do because I did not have the agents of the appropriate tier, when I was at 1 in everything.