Overseer: selected quests doesn't "stick"

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Jumbur, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Jumbur Improved Familiar

If you select and start an overseer quest, and immediately zone afterwards, it doesn't seem to remember that you started a quest.
    It does seem to work if you wait awhile in the zone after starting an overseer quest though, but its probably several minutes of waiting you need to do.

I also noted that finished quests takes quite awhile to allow you to claim the reward, and sometimes you have to zone before that "DBC-finish"-button is replaced with a reward button

I play on AB, if that makes a difference(don't know if overseer is hosted locally on AB?)
  2. Roartyger Smoot Elder

Sometimes I log check Overseer and I have 4/5 Missions running when there were 5/5 when I went to bed. Add another mission and check back later after a rotation and claim the ones that are done. I'll claim one from 5/5 that were running, claim the reward from the Quest reward window and still have 5/5 missions running. They disappear with the rotation. It has nothing to do with changing to another character on the same account.