Overseer missing agents during quests?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Andarriel, Feb 1, 2024.

1. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Why do agents go missing during quests? been getting alot lately and on one account i got two quest that are running right now that have zero agents so there winning % is low at 29%. Just annoying this hasnt been fixed yet.
    NyteShayd and Brickhaus like this.
  2. Brickhaus Augur

While greatly improved from what it was, the missing agent problem has never completely gone away.

The only points I have are:
    -seems to happen on specific accounts more than others
    -leaving Overseer window open for long periods of time (even minimized) seems to cause more blank agent quests to happen
    -having a toon logged into the world more than 24 hours in a row (without a return to character select) seems to cause more blank agent quests to happen

It would be nice to fix as these quest fail more often than not.
  3. NyteShayd Elder

This was fixed a while back, but I can confirm it's happening again.

Category: Quest
    Date/Time: Wed Apr 03 17:01:02 2024

Character: Level 114 Druid (Main)
    Zone: The Plane of Knowledge

Target PC: Level 114 Druid
    Target Location: -368.00, 1335.00, -123.37, 76.00

Description: The previously resolved issue with Overseer Agents randomly going AWOL in the middle of a quest, with the quest still running/available has returned.

For a current example, Bristlebane > Sicarra > Keep an Eye on Things started at 2024/04/03 09:24 PDT is missing all agents that were assigned with 4 hours 24 minutes remaining on the quest.
  4. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Yup still happening to me at least every other day on my accounts. doubt will be fixed anytime soon. Just gotta hope when agents leave you get a win which is still possible. Happen to me today agents left and i was at like 20ish%. I just hate when agents leave while doing the long 24 hr missions.