Not A Bug Overseer is not 3-6 hours

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Moak, Aug 16, 2023.

1. Moak The Most High

"*** Overseer ***

- Overseer event quests are now shorter! Specifically, duration timers now range from 3 - 6 hours. This change applies to all Overseer event quests, including the new quests for Stone Cold Summer, Feast of Giving, and next years Tempest Festival in addition to the previously released quests for EQ's Anniversary, Scorched Skies, Nights of the Dead, and Frostfell."

All the patch did to overseer as far as I can tell is that it made the 5 tasks that I had up (and should be complete) are now gone. No reward no anything. Also when I started new tasks, the timers are the same as they have always been. If they changed anything, I sure don't see it.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

- Overseer event quests are now shorter! Specifically, duration timers now range from 3 - 6 hours. This change applies to all Overseer event quests, including the new quests for Stone Cold Summer, Feast of Giving, and next years Tempest Festival in addition to the previously released quests for EQ's Anniversary, Scorched Skies, Nights of the Dead, and Frostfell."
    Barton likes this.
  3. Moege Augur

Maybe you missed that it is for events. None running at the moment, Stone cold summer starts next week.