Overseer "I Guess This is Growing Up"

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Ginormus, Mar 17, 2024.

1. Ginormus Journeyman

I don't see any follow-up, nor achievement. Is that intended ?
    Toukan likes this.
  2. Gialana Augur

Have your available quests rotated since you completed it?
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yea, I can't find anything about this either, it shows the 21st anniversary on the graphic. I did it once, collected reward and the quests cycled twice, it came up again so set it up again. We will see.

I did find a quest of the same name not under Overseer but under Events/Anniversary/21st Anniversary and its called "Mom's Love from I Guess this is Growing Up" and wants you to collect the "bonus" items.
  4. Velisaris_MS Augur

It's just an OS task from a previous anniversary (though they left all the others from that year?) and put it back into roation to make it seem like they actually did something new.

I have no idea why they made a big deal about it unless they're putting in new achievements later in the anniversary.
    Yinla likes this.
  5. mewkus Augur

I completed this quest on Mar 11, 14, 16, and again on the 17th. I have yet to see any followup quest provided (on a recently started account which didn't start any overseers until Dec '23).

I can see on other characters that it was provided back in March 2020, but not 21, 22, or 23.