Overseer Collection Item Dispenser not giving rewards for 3 expansions

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Aurelio, Apr 21, 2024.

1. Aurelio Elder

The Overseer Collection Item Dispenser not giving rewards for the last three expansions:
    Terror of Luclin, Claws of Veeshan, Night of Shadows.

The rewards window lists all expansions but the three above do not have an icon and also the inspect button is missing. The expansion collection item is not listed as reward option.

If I select one of bugged expansions, the dispenser disappears and I receive no expansion collection item.
  2. Brickhaus Augur

ToL collect from candy dish worked fine for me. Got a chess set piece from Bloodfalls.

I believe those 3 expansions are when the system changed. Now, you stay in the reward windows until you get to your collect instead of having a piece drop in your inventory at each level.

It's possible that if you are at 10 rewards already, you might not get a reward window so definitely be at no more than 9 rewards saved. No more than 9 rewards saved is just good practice except for the night before a new expansion release.
  3. Gialana Augur

Not a bug. Like Brickhaus said, this is the way new expansion collections work. If you click the button to claim a reward from the Overseer Dispenser, you can highlight one of the newer expansions, say Night of Shadow. Then hit Select Option. That will bring up a tab in your reward window titled "Selectable Rewards." That will list the zones for Nights of Shadow that you can choose between. Hitting Select Option brings up a different reward titled "Selectable Reward" with a list of that zone's collectibles to choose from.

This is why there's no Inspect button for the newer expansions. There is not item granted until you get to the collectible selection reward.
  4. Aurelio Elder

Ok, tried again and now it worked. Strange. Last time I did this the followup reward windows where you select the zone and then the collection item did not appear. Maybe I had 9 rewards up at that time. Not sure.
    Gialana likes this.