Overseer bugged out

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Mytoss, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Mytoss Elder

Hello i was doing my overseer quests on one of my characters and i had to many saved mercenary points so i got kicked out from the overseer quests with a red message saying i had to spend the points in which i did , however now i am unable to open the overseer window with the options window or the /overseer commmand
    I am using normal ui
  2. Metanis Bad Company

Have you rebooted?
  3. cadres Augur

Odd.
    You don't normally get kicked from /ov in that scenario - just the red message; like normal AAs, if you want to waste them you can
    Just a thought, have you checked your /ov window isn't off to the side/above/below your visible area?
    That's happened to me lots when something's gone 'oddly'
  4. Mytoss Elder

Ive tried rebooting and its not outside the window area
    It gives a indication when i type /ov or use the options window but nothing appears
  5. Metanis Bad Company

Next step would be close down the affected EQ session. Then open the file UI_CharName_ServerName.ini and search for [OverseerWnd] and delete everything in that single section. This will cause the Overseer window to begin with all default settings including placement.

Relaunch the EQ session and see if that fixed it.
    Mytoss likes this.
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

perhaps your options window is minimized so the little bar is so small you can't see it - happens all the time to me. I keep clicking the command for something and then I finally see the little bar with the X and the - to open it all the way
  7. Mytoss Elder

Thanks ! this worked

Thanks for all the help and suggestions people have given :)
    Metanis likes this.