Overseer and AA xp

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by seaninsa, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Cuuthbert Augur

Oh great more people standing in POK looking at shiny buffs they will never use and just do overseer
  2. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

The Patch notes indicate they fixed one of the major bugs regarding the completion counter not resetting. This seemed to be triggered the same way as the disappearing quests, hopefully the fix will correct both issues.
    Yinla and Jumbur like this.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I hope so disapearing quests have been the bane of my life
    Nennius likes this.
  4. seber Augur

give AA overseer hell no .....................................................
  5. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

I have never had an issue with Overseer.
    I think perhaps it may be your connection.

-------

And why is that?

I don't believe AA will be included in overseer due to the lock you have on AA's earned when free to play and this AA/overseer idea would perhaps be part of tricking to earn past your cap.

------

Having a cap on AA's free to play vs Gold, is stupid.
  6. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Has Ngreth fixed whatever the issues are he referred to? Cause if people could earn AA experience on overseer quests it will cause many to flip the gold switch on their F2P boxes once they hit the AA cap.
  7. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Well, you kinda can, already. Use Overseer for collections, and then when complete, choose the AA reward.
    Velisaris_MS and Skuz like this.
  8. Nennius Curmudgeon

It is still happening though and thus must be considered a work in progress. I had two accounts lose overseer quests yesterday.
  9. Tatanka Joe Schmo

As far as I can tell, they always show up again. Had many times an extra completed quest shows up, and even seen two extras show up at the same time.
    KarmaKitty and Bigstomp like this.
  10. Angahran Augur

Why is it so difficult ? Just have the regular xp missions follow what is set in the AA window on the slider ?
    If you are 0% to AA, you get regular xp.
    If you are 100
    100% to AA you get AAs.
    If you are somewhere in between you get some of both.
    KarmaKitty and Tatanka like this.
  11. Bigstomp Augur

There are lots of little bugs. I don't think I've seen anything I'd call horribly broken. (but obvious and frequent bugs where a mission will dissapear and then it shows back up the next day so I have 6 completed missions).

It's free stuff/free xp when you bother to do it.
  12. Moege Augur

You play on test ?
  13. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

I haven't lost any on Test since the patch, but I've only started new quests one time on two accounts since the patch went in. Normally I can go up to a week or two before seeing the bug. This patch will probably be on live before we know if it has any affect on that.
  14. Nennius Curmudgeon

I play on Bristlebane.
    KarmaKitty likes this.