Osbdosmn

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Brigand311, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Brigand311 New Member

As much as I hate to ask, what's the deal with this book?
  2. segap Augur

If that's the poison book, the last page contains a key to decipher it. That reveals the new poison recipes. You might need to also know Teir'dal to read it to decipher it.
  3. Brigand311 New Member

Well, that explains why Yendar wouldn't decode it lol, thanks alot.
  4. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

I know Dark Elvish, Dark Speech, and Elder Tier'Dal. It's all still gibberish to me, including the last page. Help a sister out?
  5. segap Augur

Deciphering it just gives the recipes. They're not ones you scribe, but just read. I'm sure you'll find them on web sites that list tradeskill recipes. You can make them without ever reading the book.

[hint] look at how many letters are on on the last page
  6. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

Got it solved, thanks!
  7. Sissruukk Rogue One

Is there a such thing as Distilled Grade AA Nigriventer Venom?
    Also, is Sculptured suppose to be what I am to use for it, or is there a Sculpted Poison Vial?
  8. Nniki Augur

9. Sissruukk Rogue One

10. Sthrncowboy New Member

oh me... everyone got to act all secretive and mighty about the damn book... save it for the role play server.. can we not get a decoded version of it up by now ...my god if u need just message it to me or something if we're going play the secret game or something
  11. Moege Augur

There is and prices on it in bazaar just skyrocketed
  12. feeltheburn Augur

OH cmon you naughty rogue you let us in on the secret
  13. zachison Journeyman

I just tried to decipher it and got total gibberish. plus the text, AND code both change every time you open and close the book.
  14. svann Augur

I think it changes because you dont know dark elf. First master dark elf, and then try to decode it.