ornamentations

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Xirtket, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Xirtket Augur

There a way to make them non permanent? like they do with the armor ones?

Making a pumpkin shield would be cool.. but I don't want that look to be permanent. this applies to any ornamentation IMO
  2. Riou EQResource

You can get an ornamentation stripper thingy from the magus in guild lobby, keep in mind the ornamentation wont be able to be used again after you strip it off
  3. Tobynn Augur

One-time use weapon/shield ornamentations are losers. I can understand one-time player made ornaments, but cash shop?! I am amazed they still sell the things in Marketplace. Actually, its more accurate to say I am amazed anyone still buys those things. If none were selling, they wouldn't continue to linger in Marketplace endlessly.

Convert the original selections to slot 20 and remarket all of it.
    Aanuvane and Vuncar like this.
  4. Hatsee Augur

Sounds like it's time to make my quarterly "Make all ornaments an aug" thread.
    Aanuvane likes this.
  5. Ssixa Augur

While we are on the subject of ornaments...can we loosen up a bit on weapon type restrictions (much like the latest LoN set)? My rogue for example uses a meleen's dagger ornament in her 1hb.

I'd really like to be able to use things like the Sword of Ssra ornament in a 1hs (its designated 2hs only). Or a darkblade of the warlord ornament as a 2hs (blade of war!).

And no offense, but 99% of the the 1hb ornaments in this game...stink.
    Reprisal likes this.
  6. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

I totally agree on the restrictions, as a shaman who pretty much only uses 1hb's it was nice to get a spear ornament that finally fit into it.
  7. Ishtass Augur

H2H ornaments stink as well. The only ornament I like at all is the one from, I believe, HoT that was an all/all sword ornament that could work in h2h weapons.

I also like the throwback ornaments but due to their restrictions, can't use them.
  8. Orablast Elder

Buying it once was enough for me, too. All of my old gear goes to guild tribute, so I won't even browse the ornaments on marketplace anymore, until SoE makes them reusable.

I would love the ability to pull the ornament out of my old gear, and place it in a junk item, so I can mount the item on my house wall.
  9. Cakvala Augur

Hopefully I can fix this with Players studio but you may not see anything i do until late this year.
  10. Geroblue Augur

I was looking forward to the Halloween drops, until I found they are type 21 ornaments. Not going to get that for any of my characters.