Fixed Ore issue on raids.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Laeadern, Nov 8, 2022.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

we had 4/5 ores depending on raid, we did only have 1 heros forge.
    Fenthen likes this.
  2. Tarkas New Member

We had 0 ores from both Griklor and Servant of the Sleeper last night. I think the ores are at the end of the loot list on those boxes.
    Fenthen likes this.
  3. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

I believe it is some slot limit in chests effecting items.
  4. Sissruukk Rogue One

Ran a Kael 2 raid tonight, no ores or drops for the RZ earring.
  5. Leigo You come here often?

Ka Vethan (bristlebane) tonight. 1 ore chest rotted with invisible items on it.

It is rather upsetting this is still or even became an issue. I don't normally whine about this stuff.. But the overwhelming turnout from the EQ community for the Extra Life event has been outstanding and we're all kind of getting slapped in the face.

-
    The loot problems alone, the extra "coin" not being more then plat drops .. I don't have the words that would keep me from getting a warning. Please consider your player base or use clearer language when posting incentives.
    Duder likes this.
  6. Duder Augur

For all these replies we have surprisingly low "likes" on the original post. Remember to go and push like, they use that metric to prioritize the order in which they address issues.
    Fanra likes this.
  7. Leigo You come here often?

Group missions also messed up.. no spells, no ore.. lots or ornaments!
    [IMG]
    Duder likes this.
  8. Qimble Augur

Guess they're getting us ready for next expansion! Be happy you even get 1 ore.
  9. Sprke New Member

ZERO ORES ZELNITHAK
  10. Sprke New Member

ZERO ORES ZELNITHAK
  11. EqBardy New Member

Did zelnithak and got no ore today
    Ally likes this.
  12. Kierrah New Member

Bump!
    Ally likes this.
  13. Qimble Augur

Dang, if any raid deserves 5 ores it's that stupid donkey. Least fun fight in the expansion.
  14. Velisaris_MS Augur

They fixed this on Beta. I suspect it'll be rolled out in this month's Live patch. Of course, the extra loot bonus will be over by then so it'll be a moot point.

15. Duder Augur

I wonder how a bug affecting the rewards of a charity promotion could be passed onto a monthly patch. If not for the catch-all term of "loot", it'd be fraudulent. I don't think the studio takes any job-performance issues seriously. If there is no consequence for pushing broken content into patches or missing in in QA reviews then exactly what happens in this game will happen. Clean yourself up Darkpaw.
  16. Myysterio Lorekeeper

It would appear next year :p
  17. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Maybe it required a full patch and they couldn't get it into the schedule? And it wasn't as if all raids dropped zero ores. When we did the T1 raids we got a bunch of extra ores from all 3 events.
    Syylke_EMarr likes this.
  18. Meeko Developer(Code)

This issue was fixed with yesterday's Live Update.