Order of the Gryffon, A Progression Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by velosootg, Feb 16, 2013.

1. velosootg New Member

Good evening Norrath! I am Xollan, guild leader of Order of the Gryffon. We are a progression guild currently operating on the Xegony/Druzzil Ro server.
    We are looking to experience the game from Classic through end-game content. We believe in progressing at our pace based on the majority opinion on the guild membership. We welcome both seasoned veterans and new players alike! We are 12 members strong looking to increase our membership in the next several days.
    Please feel free to contact me with any questions. A good way to get in contact would be to reply to this post or visit our website, sign-up, and post in the forums. I look forward to seeing you in-game!

Most Sincerely,

Xollan
    Guild Leader, Order of the Gryffon
    Guild Website:
  2. Troxxed New Member

I'm interested but haven't been able to catch you online
  3. velosootg New Member

Hey Troxxed, sorry about that! This past weekend has been busy making final preparations for the guild. I should be on more often.
  4. Grudge New Member

Good core of veterns in this guild, having a ton of fun already!
    Come enjoy the entire game with us! I will do an ogre dance for you :)
  5. velosootg New Member

Currently we have 8 seasoned veteran's in our ranks. We plan to take hit the planes in two weeks time, which gives players plenty of opportunity to level to 51! Please contact Xollan, or any member of Order of the Gryffon for an invite!
  6. Grudge New Member

Hello all,

Just an update...

We have a few level 51's now and are farming Plan of Hate for armor. We plan on having our first raid very soon but still need a few more dedicated players to make things go smoother. We are recruiting all classes but could use some more healers / enchanters and bards, but feel free to play what you like. Alts are welcome and strongly recommended. We are a new guild and just starting classic so this is a great guild to grow with and see all the content. If you are a new player or a seasoned vet who just wants to re live your glory days this is the guild for you.

In game contacts - Grudgehammer / Xollan or anyone in the guild.

Guild Website: http://guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=470885&TabID=4062302

Thanks,

Grudgehammer
    Senior Officer, Order of the Gryffon
  7. Narishma New Member

I started a couple characters there. I would be interested in hanging out and killing stuff.
  8. velosootg New Member

Awesome! Look for Xollan, Airyn, Pscymin, Grudgehammer, or Dropp for a guild invite.
  9. Kokkusho Journeyman

this guild still going?
  10. Nobody New Member

I was wondering the exact same thing. The last post was only 2 weeks ago, so I hope so. They're exactly what I'm looking for. I just tried to find them tonight, but nobody was on. A little help guys?