Open Platinum Elementals! Saturday Dec 15 8PM EST

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Foaming, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Foaming I Drank Bleach IRL Once

Weekly Elemental Planes rotating days using Platinum as the bidding currency with closed bids.

Rules:

1) You earn split eligibility as a single person regardless of how many boxes you bring. When you join you must notify the raid leader of who you are boxing. Failure to notify will result in forfeiture of split and being banned from future plat raids.

2) Participation is expected. /log will be on and examined periodically to ensure everyone is participating and not AFK. First offense you will be warned. Second offense you will be kicked. Third offense you will be banned.

3) Split is decided based on bosses killed + an ontime bonus + completeraid bonus.

4) Splits will be handed out after the raid using the ingame parcel system. This allows for a logged record of who was sent a split and for how much.

5) There will be a 2% tax from the total collected as insurance against the raid leader making a mistake taking attendance or mailing out splits.

6) All bids will be in Platinum with a minimum bid of 2000 Platinum.

7) No maximum bid or maximum items won. Bid as your heart commands and as your wallet allows!

8) Bids will be announced in /rsay and directed to a raid leader, example "Foaming tells the raid, Send tells for Elemental Boot Mold". You will send the raid leader conducting the item bid a /tell with the amount you wish to bid, example "/tell foaming 10000". Highest bid wins. If you win you will pay what you bid with the aforementioned 2000 Platinum minimum. In the event of a tie the raid leader will instruct the people who have tied to submit a new, higher bid.

9) It is advised you convert your Krono beforehand, however a conversion rate of Krono to Platinum will be announced at raid start. This rate is based on the availability of multiple Krono purchase lines in /barter. Kronos will only be converted when you win an item.

10) Winning bids will be given to the raid leader (usually Foaming).

11) There is a 1000 Platinum charge for each flag hail. In addition, unflagged alts must be parked at the AoC prior to raid start.

12) The Agnarr Discord channel will be used for voice comms. This is the link: https://discord.gg/MfQKBcQ

About me: I have been present on Agnarr since launch. I am an Officer of Faceless Empire. I ran the wildly successful Platinum Vex Thal raids.

Any questions can be directed to Foaming here, in game, on the Faceless Empire forums at: https://facelessgaming.org/forums/index.php , or on the Agnarr Discord at: https://discord.gg/MfQKBcQ .
  2. XevBard99 Lorekeeper

So you get an extra 2% (Effectively an extra split) as insurance against YOUR OWN mistakes?

LOL.
  3. Dhorrin_Agnarr New Member

I fully support the 2%. If he makes a mistake, either someone is shorted, and they complain, or he funds it out of his own pocket. I'd rather give a little so these types of events keep happening.

See you there Foaming; you can have my 2% complaint free.
    Crayon123 likes this.
  4. HoodenShuklak Augur

If you ever did his vt runs youd gladly give him 5% just for the effort.
    Crayon123 likes this.
  5. DeseanJackson Augur

Can’t make the first one, raid times conflict but love the open plat raid idea. Hope you keep doing them and they are as big of a hit as VT. 2% seems quite reasonable as well.
  6. RandomStrategy Augur

He did fund any errors out of his own pocket...I'm in guild with him and I support the 2% tax. I'll be paying it, myself. He does the hard work of running it.
  7. RandomStrategy Augur

Did the math, average VT run we did was 1,000,000 plat each time (barring some insane outlier runs). 2% is 20k pp, or 500 pp per person if we had the average (from VT runs) of 40 people show up. That was the minimum bid for an item in the old VT runs. I'll gladly pay a min bid for a VT item for him to run it instead of me.

You are welcome to join us if you want, or if you don't because of the 2%, that's fine.
  8. Foaming I Drank Bleach IRL Once

You'll never make everyone happy. Thankfully I have enough happy customers that they don't mind 2%. These are a lot of work outside even running the raid. Mistakes happen and this is to simply allow me to keep some of my split instead of paying out of pocket.
    Crayon123 likes this.
  9. Foaming I Drank Bleach IRL Once

2.85 million Platinum collected! 78k splits! Modsiw came through with his promise to personally pay the 2% tax because he is an awesome guy!
    Crayon123 likes this.
  10. HoodenShuklak Augur

The rich get richer.
    Kragin likes this.